Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 362,941 times)

Edward Brock

Edward Brock

I hope they at least restored the extra scenes from the archives section for Alien (spider-walk, etc, etc). We already know that the Burke scene seems to have been restored for the 2nd movie, and there was quite a bit from the 3rd that was left off in 2003. As for Resurrection, there doesn't seem to be much left (unless they'll be showing us a little more human-alien action from the nest scene wink wink nudge nudge puke).

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

What is the Burke scene in the movie?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Pretty sure it's in the outtakes section.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's not in the movie no, it's a separate feature.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Booo, cant wait to see it though.

VonPelz

VonPelz

The whole bluray anthology seems to have been leaked. It is now showing up on several torrent sites.

Xeno

Xeno

Quote from: kutjong on Oct 11, 2010, 07:42:42 PM
The whole bluray anthology seems to have been leaked. It is now showing up on several torrent sites.
I think Fox send some review copies to some websites and magazines. Some of them are violating their contracts and ripped the whole thing.

I could try to request the discs too for review purposes, as long as they have any left.

SM

SM

Quotethere was only one for the quad, in the uk at least.

The artwork in the UK was the same as Australia.  Pretty sure the US had a couple of different packages, and they were kinda sucky.

Think the Quad has been repackaged a couple of times in Australia from memory.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xeno on Oct 11, 2010, 10:39:02 PM
Quote from: kutjong on Oct 11, 2010, 07:42:42 PM
I think Fox send some review copies to some websites and magazines. Some of them are violating their contracts and ripped the whole thing.

I could try to request the discs too for review purposes, as long as they have any left.

Any links posted to that material will be removed and the user banned.

I'd considered requesting a review copy but I don't think I have a "Super-Duppa" TV that'll let me appreciate the quality properly so I'ma just gonna wait.

i just cancelled my £89.99 order of the special edition anthology at play.com, and ordered it for £79.99 at HMV, hopefully, i will get double loyalty points for the pre-order, loyalty point i wouldn't have got at play anyway

so anyone that ordered at play, for 89.99, it's £10 cheaper at hmv now, and an extra bonus of loyalty points if you have a purehmv loyalty card

Keyes

Keyes

Keyes

Signourney Weaver screen test (uploaded by Fox):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj6P9qZIwbM

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Daz_85 on Oct 12, 2010, 05:19:58 PM
Home Cinema Choice review: http://hcc.techradar.com/playback/action/blu-ray-review-alien-anthology-12-10-10

Much better. The first of many glowing reviews, I'd bet.

SM

SM

Holy crap! Rorshach is Dallas!!

QuoteI'd considered requesting a review copy but I don't think I have a "Super-Duppa" TV that'll let me appreciate the quality properly so I'ma just gonna wait.

Send it to me and I'll review it.

Pretty please??  60" HD plasma telly??? 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed