Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 364,231 times)

Takhen

Takhen

Theatrical and Assembly cut.

Crazy Joe Davola

Crazy Joe Davola

Anybody know when the Guardian set will be up for pre-order in the US of A?

Edit: Its available at http://www.foxconnect.com for USA customers while supplies last, better hurry up and get yours. Already pre-ordered mine. Also on the ordering page for the Guardian set if you scroll down there is a animation trailer on how the set works in storing the discs and what not.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Just got mine for 135.00!!!! Its on sale for 149.99 till the 25th and I signed up my spam email address for extra 10 percent off. Everyone better hurrrrryyy

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

I like the Guardian. Looks exactly like on he promo shots and its detailed and very accurate.

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Just pre-ordered the limited edition egg set...Happy day in this house because I also picked up the 3 new Predators action figures at my local Toys 'R Us (got the last one of each figure..talk about luck!)  :)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: scorpio95628 on Jul 24, 2010, 01:23:57 AM
Just pre-ordered the limited edition egg set...Happy day in this house because I also picked up the 3 new Predators action figures at my local Toys 'R Us (got the last one of each figure..talk about luck!)  :)

Luckkkkyyyyy hehe.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I won't pre-order this...not like it's a game that comes with a pre-order bonus of some sort.

Mike’s Monsters

Wish I had a job so I could afford to get this paid for and out of the way now.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 24, 2010, 04:49:32 AM
I won't pre-order this...not like it's a game that comes with a pre-order bonus of some sort.
And we have already seen the film so all it is to us is sharper images, and all the features.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Mikey on Jul 24, 2010, 07:26:35 AM

Aren't you a freelance photog?

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 24, 2010, 03:16:43 PM
Quote from: Mikey on Jul 24, 2010, 07:26:35 AM

Aren't you a freelance photog?

Yeah, but not enough, and not as often to pay for something like this. :[

J-Syxx

J-Syxx

Um, I already asked this once, but noone answered.  Does anyone know wtf happened to the new Sigourney Weaver commentary?

phantasm5

phantasm5

yeah i was wondering what happend to the new commentary.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 24, 2010, 04:49:32 AM

only reason i am pre-ordering is for double loyalty points at HMV, and even for that i have to wait until 2 weeks before release.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Have these pictures been posted before?

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=16014

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed