Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 363,526 times)

PHANTOM

Niiiice 8)

I will be buying this box set for sure.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 05, 2010, 03:47:03 PM
I have a question:
In the AvPG news it says that the BR anthology will feature 6 discs. Does that mean that we will get less Special Features or those in the DvD Anthology will be comprimed in 2 discs?

Blu-ray discs hold much more information than your standard DvD, There will be more special features than in the Quadrilogy set. 

I like the artwork but it does look like early concept and I'd imagine the US and UK will be getting different artwork as usual.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: RidgeTop on Apr 05, 2010, 04:56:50 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 05, 2010, 03:47:03 PM
I have a question:
In the AvPG news it says that the BR anthology will feature 6 discs. Does that mean that we will get less Special Features or those in the DvD Anthology will be comprimed in 2 discs?

Blu-ray discs hold much more information than your standard DvD, There will be more special features than in the Quadrilogy set. 
Pk, now I undrestand, thanks :)

Corporal Hicks

I do love that Egg box. I hope we get something like that for the final product and that it is as expensive as the Quadrilogy head.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I would like to see a box that is sculpted to be a Queen with the eggsack.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: War Wager on Apr 05, 2010, 01:54:23 PM
The white case looks super nice.
I like that one too, it looks simple, yet precious.

coolshow

what do you guys think of the packaging of the box set ?? i think its great

Corporal Hicks

Personally, simple is my favorite style.

vehtam

The egg package looks lovely, if only not god damn adi mutated shoulders of alien. i would sold my furniture to buy this thing, but this design choice is definitve no no for me, i won't be paying for god damn adi abominations to put them on my shelf any near giger reproductions hanging on walls.

Ill start saving and hoping they change design however :P (who am i kidding, f*cking adi shitty shoulders will stay  >:( :-\)

DoomRulz

So getting that egg edition, looks f**king brilliant.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 06, 2010, 02:24:07 AM
So getting that egg edition, looks f**king brilliant.

ditto.

it can fight my watchmen owlship for shelf space :D

War Wager

It sure looks interesting. Hopefully it'll be a UK exclusive like the Quad head. ;)

Huol

I like the egg case.
No idea where i'd put it though

Lt. Mike Harrigan

S**t, I'd make room!

coolshow

How can it be six disks ?? That's 1 movie per disk with both versions per film (Theatrical and Director's Cut) The last two disks will have over 50 hours of extres including all the extres from the Quadrilogy set .

It does not make any sense ! ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed