Star Wars: The Old Republic

Started by The Son of Paragus, Oct 25, 2008, 08:40:17 AM

Author
Star Wars: The Old Republic (Read 39,807 times)

Huol

Huol

I like how they just reused the old trailer instead of showing gameplay.

Don't blame em.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

No kidding.  After that cinematic, I'm expecting Jedi Outcast + Battlefront + Rogue Squadron + RPG leveling system and a bunch of free-roaming planets.  Sadly I would be disappointed, but I'm still looking forward to it.  The promotion is just holy balls.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YM-VypiEgA#ws
They did it again. They made me cum all over my keyboard.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Finally, a Starcrash game worth getting excited for.

What a neglected franchise!

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

New trailer is awesome. They should piece them all together and make a little min-feature film :P And even that will be better than the prequels :D

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Quote from: Michael Harper on Jun 07, 2011, 04:56:06 PM
New trailer is awesome. They should piece them all together and make a little min-feature film :P And even that will be better than the prequels :D

:) I like.

Maybe soon Lucas will get tried of his wealth can hand over rights to a person or company that actually wants to create another star wars motion picture or tv series. That rumored tv series Lucas announced years ago seems less and less likely.

Huol

Huol

Bumping because hilarity.

Revans been boning The Exile.
HK-47 and Revan are both mid level bosses, neither of them present a challenge.
HK-47 dies like a bitch.
Revan dies like a bigger bitch.
Players loot his pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2BGsqtY1o0#ws

f**k me bioware you really do hate your fanbase.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

QuoteHK-47 and Revan are both mid level bosses, neither of them present a challenge.
HK-47 dies like a bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4CofbOiKj0#ws

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Quote from: Huol on Sep 26, 2011, 07:49:46 AM
Bumping because hilarity.

Revans been boning The Exile.
HK-47 and Revan are both mid level bosses, neither of them present a challenge.
HK-47 dies like a bitch.
Players loot his pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2BGsqtY1o0#ws

f**k me bioware you really do hate your fanbase.

Oh wow......

Why Bioware, just why.  :-\

Huol

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I'll pass on this one, I'll play Battlefront 2 instead.

I was excited when I heard about this game but the look of the game doesn't make me feel I'm playing Star Wars at all.

Give me a Star Wars game that really makes me feel I'm in the movies and build on it something edgy. For example AVP Gold, AVP2, AVP3 and ACM looked like you were in the Alien and Predator films, this game right here...

I don't remember Star Wars looking like that. Battlefront 2 on the other hand for PC man, I felt like I was in the original and newer Star War films combined. Force Unleashed? Wonderful idea but somehow failed. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm still waiting for a solid Star Wars game. Republic Commando is another example, wonderful idea, but somehow failed.

Just my opinion.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Star Wars sequels everyone would love: Battlefront 3, Republic Commando 2, Jedi Knight 4, Bounty Hunter 2.

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Sep 27, 2011, 09:51:35 AM
Star Wars sequels everyone would love: Battlefront 3, Republic Commando 2, Jedi Knight 4, Bounty Hunter 2.

Don't forget to add, a good KOTOR 3

Huol

Huol

Kotor is dead.

Snowdog

Snowdog

I like Star Wars a lot. Would not call myself a fan tbh but i like it  8) Think i will give this game a try when it comes out  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed