AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 363,486 times)

SM

SM

As I've said ad nauseum, you could keep the team up but make it more realistic.  Have Lex and Scar forced to team up because neither can win without the other.  Or rather Scar - being the dominant member - can't win without Lex.  Earlier when Lex kills the Alien, have Scar go to kill her, then the pyramid shifts and he's denied.  Then later they're forced to team up to beat the Queen.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ya, that's the best idea. Make them team up out of circumstance, as opposed to implied love.

SM

SM

Oh you can still keep the love aspect.  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Evil, evil man!

Rabies

Rabies

now that would be a hybrid

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

I would actually and before i say what i was going to, I always thought just watching aliens, would be that if there was a predator involved in aliens "the movie" i think it would of been pretty sweet, now onto what i was going to say. If they made a new avp movie sorta like aliens. Have some decent actors and actresses. Made amayzing sets, the movie would do really reaaly good in my honest opinion. But it seems our fearless FOX likes to fork out only little cash and have noobie actors and actress's make the movie to what it is....i mean look at avpr...COUPH HORRID! Anyways thats my thoughts on a new avp movie...Love to see it but if there going to revive it...basically do it RIGHT!

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 21, 2009, 12:52:38 AM
Ya, that's the best idea. Make them team up out of circumstance, as opposed to implied love.

The first AVP comic series nailed the team up for me. If they'd done it like that, then it'd be fine IMO.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

There ain't going to be no team up in my script thats for dam sure.

Hes not your friend, hes not your boyfriend, hes not your partner. A Predator is a bad guy, the enemy, they called him the demon in Predator for a very good reason lol :D

SM

SM

QuoteHes not your friend, hes your boyfriend

And don't you forget it, mister!!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

This series is far from dead.  If there isn't any interest, it's because the only AvP movies made were half-retarded.. even the most die-hard fan gets discouraged.  All it would take is 1 solid, serious effort, with new ideas, great actors, and, for the love of god, a trip down memory lane to those magical emotions that we used to enjoy, like HORROR for example.

These movies were awesome, Alien, Aliens, Predator, etc...  Phenomenal, made by some very talented individuals.  They went from A to B to C, they can always go back.  If they keep making them, they're bound to improve!  :D

Imagine if they had gone with the first Predator costume for the movie of the same name.  We'd all be on here talking about a giant styrofoam B-Movie ant monster that hunted humans for sport.

SM

SM

Are we talking about Levithan and Deep Star 6?

The original Predator would've been in the same class and as such we wouldn't be talking about it.

SiL

SiL

We might be talking about the Alien, though, on some cheesy B-movie forum.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: SM on Oct 09, 2009, 07:04:43 AM
Are we talking about Levithan and Deep Star 6?

The original Predator would've been in the same class and as such we wouldn't be talking about it.

I've heard this opinion before, and I emphatically disagree with it, but I was talking about the "original" Predator creature that the crew received while filming in the jungle.  It's on the special features, and if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.  The thing is hilarious, they only did a few shots with it... It looks like a big giraffe/ant thing and wiggles around when it runs.  Then they sent it back with "WTF" written on the side of the crate.

No, they didn't, but it would have been funny if they did.  They did send it back, though.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

So was he.

That design was also (sort of) used in the novelization.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: RagingDragon on Oct 09, 2009, 06:43:40 AM
Imagine if they had gone with the first Predator costume for the movie of the same name.  We'd all be on here talking about a giant styrofoam B-Movie ant monster that hunted humans for sport.
Going by that,we talk about a pussyfaced alien with armor on here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed