AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 364,286 times)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

What's thought to be a derelict free-floating spacecraft enters orbit with a major population centre and crash lands. Turns out to be a Predator ship. There's, like, one survivor and he's pretty wimpy by Predator standards. However, through the compassion of his newfound Company buddies and determination, he finally learns to read and finds his place in human society as a library bouncer.

Also there's an Alien and he works at the library. No-one minds, though - he is very quiet.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

I smell a sitcom!

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

The Predator, though very dependable and hard-working, feels threatened by Alien because he enjoyed the status of being the only extraterrestrial. He tries to fight his feelings of resentment, but ultimately falters and sleeps with Alien's girlfriend.

Alien finds out and is absolutely shattered - it is not particularly easy to find a girlfriend when your head looks like an erection with teeth. He confronts Predator about this and harsh words are exchanged before Alien simply breaks down crying. Feeling awful, Predator is now determined to make things right again and help Alien out through this hard time.

Through many wacky adventures, tough times and the occasional instinctual pang of violence, they become best friends, showing us that, after all, aliens of all kinds are capable of platonic love.

Aw.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

And this is how Alien Loves Predator got started.

A L I E N

A L I E N

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 07, 2007, 09:15:16 AM
Space. Marines. Smart Aliens. All varients of Aliens. Jungle.

Now someones talking sense!

Milan

Milan

Quote from: A L I E N on Sep 05, 2009, 10:55:58 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 07, 2007, 09:15:16 AM
Space. Marines. Smart Aliens. All varients of Aliens. Jungle.

Now someones talking sense!

A small clan of predators, hunting as a team, their choosen prey is the marines, the humans are the the ones who released the aliens, by misstake. Predators do well at long rage, some do well at medium range, most die at close range when fighting an alien.

brain_damage

brain_damage

I would like that Aliens too have ships, some Hive ship, very ugly and abandoned, there is only one Alien, dead and frozen, some new species, but there are tons of eggs on that ship, and it crashes on Earth, but not US, that's just lame, why everything on US ground? Maybe France or Australia, where they multiply and nobody knows of it. There is a great black thing that can be seen from space, and it is the Mother Hive that they try to destroy

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

Just go with my idea that i posted a few pages back, that i sent to Joel Silver, John Davis, and god help me the strause brothers. The should tie the avp movie completely in with predator and alien. and my idea would do that.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: darthmaul1 on Sep 06, 2009, 07:43:44 PM
The should tie the avp movie completely in with predator and alien. and my idea would do that.

Please shoot me in the head first.

SM

SM

Don't rush.  It's consigned to the waste paper basket of Joel Silver's PA's PA's PA..

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Sep 07, 2009, 01:19:34 AM
Quote from: darthmaul1 on Sep 06, 2009, 07:43:44 PM
The should tie the avp movie completely in with predator and alien. and my idea would do that.

Please shoot me in the head first.

Don't rush.  It's consigned to the waste paper basket of Joel Silver's PA's PA's PA..

Hey no need to be nasty, if you can think of something better why don't you post your idea?
I did know that the idea would probably be thrown into the trash of who ever i sent it to, but i don't care, and felt it was a desent enough idea to send. and other people on other forums have enjoyed it.

The Demon

The Demon

What about a basic plot where a military squad goes in to a jungle/cavern environment (on another planet of course) to investigate an a strange corperation's operation involving the descovery of Aliens. With a violent encounters between the military and the bio operation - the Predator(s) are drawn in to the conflict to hunt meanwhile - the Aliens are spawning. Just an idea.

SM

SM

QuoteHey no need to be nasty, if you can think of something better why don't you post your idea?

Nothing to do with being nasty - just a statement of fact.  It's unsolicited - it gets chucked without being opened.  As for thinking of something better - waste of time, seeing as it will never see the light of day.

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

Quote from: SM on Sep 07, 2009, 05:12:31 AM
QuoteHey no need to be nasty, if you can think of something better why don't you post your idea?

Nothing to do with being nasty - just a statement of fact.  It's unsolicited - it gets chucked without being opened.  As for thinking of something better - waste of time, seeing as it will never see the light of day.

I was talking to the othe guy about being nasty, but that is ok, they would not chuck it without opening it, they would take read first they may not get very far into it before they chuck it though. :)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: darthmaul1 on Sep 07, 2009, 03:48:19 PM
they would not chuck it without opening it

Time is money, bubs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed