AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 363,484 times)

JediYautja

JediYautja

I've just thought...Who thinks it's about time they brought a female Predator into the mix? I've heard that they are larger, stronger, faster and more powerful than their male counterparts (of which we've only seen).

We've had variants of Xenomorph in the past, so how about a variant of Predator...Any thoughts?

happypred

happypred

no, keep the females out of it

human characters assume that they're male, keep it at that

JediYautja

JediYautja

But we know they're not! :P

Sure, it might get rid of some of the mytholigy that still surrounds the creatures, but...To be fair, there ain't too much mythology left! lol Major things that haven't been in the films are; the females, and the extended life-span from Predator flesh consumption...I say; it's one or the other!

Anyway, I've already been compiling a story for a possible AVP based on this thread, so thank you all for sharing the debate! :D

SGT.APhone

SGT.APhone

years after the fatal event in Colorado,after humans stumbling across predator technology they've yet to still found out how such advanced weaponry works.At area 51 scientist are still studying predator technology left over from the bomb on colorado.On the other hand predators have come to a descision that the humans are no ordinary prey and must be takin more seriously,They decide to make an assault on area 51 to retrive what was once rightfully theirs so thier own technology wont be used against them or to over power them.Meanwhile they also find out from studying the humans that during the attack in colorado goverment officials went in and were able to obtain some of the aliens for scientific research.Humans not knowing what there dealing with the predators must see that this must end once and for all.The elder predator now stepping in calling this the great hunt in which he himself will be leading so he'll see it to himself that he claims the skull of the one who thought of even tempering with there items.As for the aliens who are now being contained and basically living like lab rats,one alien in particular how ever smarter than the rest have been observing the humans and some how finds a way to escape and wreck havoc
causing trouble through out the facility he finally frees his other aliens or whatever and so they make sure to it that the facehugger carrying the queen embryo finds a suitable host and from there they start the hive.With all the crazy stuff happening now through the facility back up is called in to help clean up the mess.Predators seeing this as the perfect time to come in make there move im not talkin bout 3 predators more like 20-30 maybe seeming they'll be dealing with over 200 people or more since the facility is a big place

well this is how i think AVP3 should be like or sumthing
as each race seriously needs a main chracter and the mains from each race face off in a epic battle.

With that in mind it should cut to a scene where the Humans decide wheather to leave or fight the alien infestation that has started to contain them.
The aliens seeing that the base have enough host for a hive decide to put up a fight
Predators on the other hand are just arriving and there should be a scene after them landing preaping up n stuff they come in contact with US Troops (not a quick cut n dap fighting scene something good for the fans)
One soilder manages to make it out alive and reports back to Area51 about whats going on with the humans having last 2 encounters with the predators they know who they are now and prepare for them with special weaponry i say this is where the smart gun comes in.Meanwhile back inside the aliens are out and about snatching host for the facehuggeers.The predators are now entering the base thinking thier unseen until a commrade is shot to death by the smart gun they learn now that the humans have come up with weaponry to detect thier stealth and they learn this may be the hardest hunt ever so uncloaking and running into battle the predators began firing off plasma canons and thier new weaponry the spear gun.In the battle should show a predator shooting a human's head off and it sticking to the wallafter wipping out the sqaud of marines they continue into the facility.The humans are aware of the predators arrival now,they send troopers who have smart guns with the sqauds the predators learn they must take out the smartgunners first.The aliens on the other hand still ploting on taking over the base and making it thier cnetral hive,the queen giving birth to a black face hugger which gets a victim it overtime molts andcomes out to be a Ravenger playable alien chracter from AVP:Extinction seeing that they'll need to fight hard the queen knows predators are inbound so they alien drones seek out new host so they can produce predaliens.Then cuts to a scene where the humans come in contact with a group of 4 predators while fighting it out,the aleins coming from vents see this as perfect oppourtunity to take many host and predators too so this is a big fight scene with all three species fighting the Main alien which should have sum typr of mark like the grid alien faces off with a predator and human and comes out victourious the aliens being succesful in this battle take what they came for.meanwhile the government still deciding what to do tell they survivors whats left of the facility that they'll have to clear out for evac,but before that the government gives orders to destroy the queen to stop alien reproduction so mission first they you'll be saved is basically what the remaining humans have gotten thier selves into.So they prep up and get ready for a near impossible mission.Now seeing that all 3 races have thier own main objectives as what they want to do all hell starts to break lose and only one race will make it out...and please let the humans DIE!!!!

gameoverman

Sounds more like a video game.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And it's not a script. And where's the grammar?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Could be Shane.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Between the events of Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection there is a space/earth setting. WAR will come to earth and in the space around earth. Because the humans have got their hands on Predator tech they adapt it then thrive in exploration and science more than ever before in history. They go years later to Antarctica to search for DNA of the aliens but found more than the bargained for... the queen still alive but frozen the humans keep it a secret for research. Later the queen breaks free! She starts her own hive and is no longer a secret. The humans are forced to leave earth and seek salvation on earths moon and other planets such as mars. Filled with thoughts of revenge the humans build a military designed to eliminate the alien existence. Five years later Colonial Marine cruisers as far as the eye can see bombard earth for three weeks. After three weeks tens of thousands of Colonial Marines get their chance to take earth back and to take revenge on the aliens for what they have done. Meanwhile with the large presence of aliens on earth and the large rise in war industry on surrounding planets a predator clan takes the opportunity to have the hunt of their lives.

I was also thinking that this should have two main characters. A male Colonial Marine and a female human warrior who was converted into a predator clan (not Lex  ::) ).

This is all just my imagination speaking but what do you think?

Rich Green Acid Blood

Rich Green Acid Blood

I actually really like that idea. Put the humans on the offensive for a change! I was also thinking of another idea: how about an alien vs. predator movie set back in time when the Predators were teaching the humans how to build pyramids (as seen in AvP). It would be like Apocalypto meets Aliens and Predators.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Jan 06, 2009, 10:32:51 PM
Between the events of Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection there is a space/earth setting. WAR will come to earth and in the space around earth. Because the humans have got their hands on Predator tech they adapt it then thrive in exploration and science more than ever before in history. They go years later to Antarctica to search for DNA of the aliens but found more than the bargained for... the queen still alive but frozen the humans keep it a secret for research. Later the queen breaks free! She starts her own hive and is no longer a secret. The humans are forced to leave earth and seek salvation on earths moon and other planets such as mars. Filled with thoughts of revenge the humans build a military designed to eliminate the alien existence. Five years later Colonial Marine cruisers as far as the eye can see bombard earth for three weeks. After three weeks tens of thousands of Colonial Marines get their chance to take earth back and to take revenge on the aliens for what they have done. Meanwhile with the large presence of aliens on earth and the large rise in war industry on surrounding planets a predator clan takes the opportunity to have the hunt of their lives.

I was also thinking that this should have two main characters. A male Colonial Marine and a female human warrior who was converted into a predator clan (not Lex  ::) ).

This is all just my imagination speaking but what do you think?

Not bad, but drop the female human converting to a Predator clan.

Rich Green Acid Blood

Rich Green Acid Blood

What AVP3 needs is one solid noticable actor that we can all believe in. It needs a Bruce Willis. Does anyone have any suggestions as to who would be a solid actor for a lead role in AVP3?

Rich Green Acid Blood

Rich Green Acid Blood

What if AVP3 was made in 3D? AVP3D could have the potential to be amazing. Just imagine watching Preds and Aliens fighting in 3D! It would bring them alive, I mean havent you ever wanted to be in the middle of a fight between those two? If they made AVP3D, it could have the potential to be a thrilling action flick and would draw more people to the theater. It would satisfy AVP diehards along with casual movie goers.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Rich Green Acid Blood on Jan 07, 2009, 04:11:13 PM
What if AVP3 was made in 3D? AVP3D could have the potential to be amazing. Just imagine watching Preds and Aliens fighting in 3D! It would bring them alive, I mean havent you ever wanted to be in the middle of a fight between those two? If they made AVP3D, it could have the potential to be a thrilling action flick and would draw more people to the theater. It would satisfy AVP diehards along with casual movie goers.

oh god.... :-X

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I wouldn't mind seeing an AvP film in 3D myself, but then again, if the whole film is in the dark well...fat lotta good 3D would do.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 06, 2009, 11:00:21 PM
Not bad, but drop the female human converting to a Predator clan.
:-\ I loved that concept in the comics.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed