AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 364,262 times)

Sprout

Sprout

Humans are essential. We are the heroes. Badass marines worked before, we could have them again. And also robots.

Should be set in the future and on alien planets. Plot doesn't need to be complicated. We attack one of the Predators hunting pyramids during a hunt. Out objective is to get hold of Predator technology, so with our exoskeleton equipped marines and large mean robots we take a few predators prisoners. This naturally pisses the elder predators off, and through our carelessness at least one Alien escapes confinement.

This alien through some creepy consciousness attracts more Aliens to the orbit of the planet, including at least one queen. The aliens board our ship and cuts us to pieces. Only the hero and possibly a few companions survive.

To finish it off the predators attack the Alien infested ship and we get some 40 minutes of the meanest most visious AvP fighting ever on film. We keep as much out of it as we can and eventually leaves the whole mess with desperate scramble for the escape ship and our Hero now the only survivor launches away leaving the Aliens and the predators to tear each other and the remains of the ship to pieces.

Somewhere along the way a lesson is learned that we should not try to mess with things we don't understand purely out of greed or desire for power.

You know standard stuff. It works.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Though i would never support a AVP film that brought ripley into the fold (she wouldnt do it anyway) i think it would be cool if a predator took ripleys head. I can just see the pred standing there roaring, holding #8's head. 8)

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: EEV2650 on Oct 30, 2008, 09:21:59 AM
Though i would never support a AVP film that brought ripley into the fold (she wouldnt do it anyway) i think it would be cool if a predator took ripleys head. I can just see the pred standing there roaring, holding #8's head. 8)

Yeah, that would suck!  ;)

No, but seriously! Letting a lousy Predator finishing Ripley 8 off is just plain wrong... I would much rather see Ripley 8 taking the head of a Predator after a long blood-drenched mano-a-mano fight!  :D

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha...hand-to-hand? A Predator would tear her apart.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Ripley would stand no chance in a hand to hand fight.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

I'm talking about Ripley 8 here... not the real Ripley (and of course the Predator wouldn't have any weapons in this fictional fight). Ripley 8 has acid for blood and is pretty strong (she can bash and tear open solid steel; she can rip out the tongue of an Alien etc.), and we know that Predators are pretty cocky and overconfident, so I really think that if Ripley 8 used that to her advantage she definitely stand a chance. But if the Predator manages to wrestle her down, well then she's probably as good as dead... the Predator can just snap her neck or whatever... but hopefully that will puncture her aorta, resulting in that the pred will die from his face being corroded off, because that's what happens when you try to f**k with Rip.

Seriously - Predators should be kept away from the Alien franchise for so many obvious reasons. If you want to rape Aliens then do it in the AVP franchise, but don't drag the Alien Legacy down that mudslide with you. Let the original movies die with dignity for god's sake!

Master Chief

Master Chief

I'm aware of which Ripley you're talking about.  She just won't be to man-handle a Predator like you can imagine.  Sure, she's strong, but to beat a Predator into submission with her hands is not possible.  The Predator strength is far superior.  Predators can rip vertebral columns from humans with no effort at all.  Imagine if it focused its strength in one punch.  Game over.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Plus the Predator has wristblades. End of.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 30, 2008, 06:11:34 PM
Plus the Predator has wristblades. End of.

"(and of course the Predator wouldn't have any weapons in this fictional fight)"

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 30, 2008, 05:54:07 PM
I'm aware of which Ripley you're talking about.  She just won't be to man-handle a Predator like you can imagine.  Sure, she's strong, but to beat a Predator into submission with her hands is not possible.  The Predator strength is far superior.  Predators can rip vertebral columns from humans with no effort at all.  Imagine if it focused its strength in one punch.  Game over.

And Ripley 8 ripped out the tongue of an Alien... and she punched her way through solid steel...  Imagine if she focused her strenght in one punch. Game over! 8)

I'm not saying that Ripley 8 would be able to manhandle a Predator just like that - What I'm saying is that Ripley 8 would be more than a worthy opponent, especially since Ripley 8 isn't full of herself like most Predators are. I mean, if the Predator starts trying to slap Ripley 8 around like the Predator did with Arnie in the first movie, that Predator is going to be a dead Predator.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Oct 30, 2008, 07:01:11 PM
And Ripley 8 ripped out the tongue of an Alien...
Wasn't that Alien she shot in the head?  The round ripped through the head and shredded through the inner jaw.  Even you could've ripped it out.

and she punched her way through solid steel...

It wasn't that thick.  You could've done that if an Alien was trying to get you too.

Imagine if she focused her strenght in one punch. Game over!
I have.  Her punches wouldn't stop a Predator.  The Queen sent Scar flying and he still was able to leap several feet in the air to poke her in the 'eye'.

I'm not saying that Ripley 8 would be able to manhandle a Predator just like that
Sure sounds like it in this quote:

Quoteif the Predator starts trying to slap Ripley 8 around like the Predator did with Arnie in the first movie, that Predator is going to be a dead Predator.

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Oct 30, 2008, 07:01:11 PMWhat I'm saying is that Ripley 8 would be more than a worthy opponent, especially since Ripley 8 isn't full of herself like most Predators are.
And I'm saying she wouldn't be able to last 10 seconds in a hand-to-hand fight.  She's sorely outclassed.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 30, 2008, 07:21:39 PM
and she punched her way through solid steel...

It wasn't that thick.  You could've done that if an Alien was trying to get you too.

Much as I agree with you Chief, I hafta disagree here. I doubt the average human could punch through thin steel.

Master Chief

Master Chief

It's cool Doom.  I'm basing the situation on how adrenalin and strength work together in a dangerous situation.  Superhuman strength!

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

"Wasn't that Alien she shot in the head?  The round ripped through the head and shredded through the inner jaw.  Even you could've ripped it out."

We don't know that. The round probably missed, and even if it didn't miss, I'm still pretty sure that no man/woman on Earth would be able rip it out without the help of power tools.

"It wasn't that thick.  You could've done that if an Alien was trying to get you too."

No I wouldn't. She was locked up in a prison cell. They don't construct prison cells and juggernaut starships out of tinfoil, do they?

"I have.  Her punches wouldn't stop a Predator.  The Queen sent Scar flying and he still was able to leap several feet in the air to poke her in the 'eye'."

Well, that was not a focused punch, just like the Predator in the first Predator movie didn't use all it's strength when playing with Dutch in the mud. The Queen in AVP just slapped Scar with back of her 'hand'.

Oh, and not to forget! Christie slammed a frigging powerlifting bar in #8's head, which didn't seem to have any effect on her at all (she barely flinched when it hit her)... just a little nosebleed.

"Sure sounds like it in this quote:"

What I meant in the quote you referred to doesn't say that at all. Arnie/Dutch was just a human, Ripley 8 is half Alien.

"And I'm saying she wouldn't be able to last 10 seconds in a hand-to-hand fight.  She's sorely outclassed."

I'd say that she would be able kick his ass without a problem. Predators are smug  arrogant bitches that think too much of themselves. The Predator who would fight Ripley 8 would most likely assume that she's just a regular human, and he would start fighting here thereafter... which gives her the upper hand, at least in the beginning of the fight. He'll try to slap her and she'll block his strike and bash his face in, which will blind him, giving her the advantage during the rest of the fight... yeah - Ripley 8 is not sorely outclassed here.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Oct 30, 2008, 07:55:28 PM
Predators are smug  arrogant bitches that think too much of themselves.

Remember, not all predators act like Wolf.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed