AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 363,485 times)

nostalgicalgorithms

nostalgicalgorithms

The only way I would remotely accept a new AVP movie is if it had nothing to do with any of the previous releases. Even if that happened my stomach is still queasy, how does one prepare to blow chunks into a tub of popcorn? It almost happened when I went to see Predators. Could have been the Mcdonalds I ate earlier or a intense negative reaction to the feces I saw all over the screen.

Master

Master

Well, I`m not so negative for idea of bringing back submerged Queen. Let`s be honest, AvP 3 will happen sooner or later. Queen taken to underwater base (powered by geothermal reactor from near by volcano  ;) ) would give us some new and interesting environment for next film. And of course possibility for some cool looking Aliens based on underwater creatures. Would you like to see Shark-Alien?

Imagine this:

Hunted by this:

It`s like Leviathan or Abbys with Alien and Predator. You know you like it ;)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Maybe in a graphic novel.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: nostalgicalgorithms on Aug 27, 2013, 02:08:29 AM
The only way I would remotely accept a new AVP movie is if it had nothing to do with any of the previous releases. Even if that happened my stomach is still queasy, how does one prepare to blow chunks into a tub of popcorn? It almost happened when I went to see Predators. Could have been the Mcdonalds I ate earlier or a intense negative reaction to the feces I saw all over the screen.

I think the butter on your popcorn might've been contaminated ;)

DC

DC

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 27, 2013, 12:33:56 PM
Maybe in a graphic novel.

Still a big maybe.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Quote from: Master on Aug 27, 2013, 06:26:29 AM

That guy's got some great Pred stuff.

DC

DC

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 27, 2013, 01:00:18 PM

I think the butter on your popcorn might've been contaminated ;)

I think it's the intense negative reaction to the feces he saw all over the screen, personally. :P

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Predators was better than the first two AVP's combined.

DC

DC

Disagreed.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

To each his own.
At least the "super" Predators where more intelligent than Wolf, Chopper, and Celtic. I hate to admit it because I loved Celtic, but it's the truth.

DC

DC

I honestly liked AVP more than Predators...

xenomorphnt

xenomorphnt

One of the most ridiculous things about the previous films is that the humans were able to kill the aliens with regular guns. The colonial marines had to use pulse rifles with incendiary rounds to pierce the aliens' armor, but some kid with a nine can shoot them in the face and kill them? Lame. Also, in avpr, the blood barely ever burns anything. The predator odds totally immune to the acid blood, which is stupid. And there were several occasions when the aliens could have simply killed the predator but didn't. Basically, i just want to see a film in which the predator acts like and has the abilities of the predator, the alien acts like and has the abilities of the alien, and the humans are helpless and get murdered unless the possess some kind of weapons or defenses capable of contending with the other two species. But, I guess if they made a movie like that then nothing would be able to contend with the alien in a melee confrontation, and of course the predators would take the ranged and tactical advantage every time... whatever, I just want to see a movie that does them both honest justice. I want Cameron's Aliens versus the original Predators.

blood.

blood.

vasquez killed an alien with a sidearm.
the civies in the installation of lv426 bagged some xenos with small arms fire...
it was never stated high powered ammunition is needed... just what the marines used as standard,

SM

SM

Vasquez shot the Alien 10 times at point blank - four of them in the side of the head - and it was still kicking (not for much longer granted).

Pizza Boy only managed to kill the Alien after his brother shot it with the Predator gun.

xenomorphnt

xenomorphnt

After taking another look at newts tale, you're right. They used shot guns, and newt's brother uses a pistol. Whatever, they still die too easily. In the avp films. Also, they made Wolf too careless. I still enjoy watching the films, but a third installment should really stay true to the original aliens and predator films. Horror over action. Suspense over thrills. Aliens still murder predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed