Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 364,801 times)

Predboy

Predboy

One year later and this thread is still up and running. :D

Well heres my list.

- Original predator look
- Better alien designs
- Good battle scenes where both creatures fight each other and wup each others asses every now and then.
- Atleast 2 hours long
- Good acting
- Predator acting like an experianced hunter
- If there's going to be another predalien, the redesign it so that it will actiuall look GOOD, and not like someone's unwiped ass.
- Good storyline and plot

joey44

joey44

i want ripley back. one of the surviores of requiem should get frozen and lost in space and ripley finds them all theese years later. it would breach the time gap and aliens on earth just suck and its not the same without ripley.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: PatrinAVP11 on Jun 17, 2008, 06:01:28 PM
New planet with marines similar to aliens as well

Unfortunately, that happened to be one of those things 'Alien Resurrection' managed to prevent in canon.

nukem11

nukem11

They should send a group of predators to the alien homeplanet to hunt. They have a time limit to last out until the ship comes back, so have to try and survive and kill anything it sees.

Maybe there's only two left at the end and they've killed a queen or some kind of general with their ship on its way to pick them up. They have to escape before being killed by hundreds of warrior aliens which are mad for killing there leader.

Or that could be the opening and have humans characters introduced later on.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No, no, no, and no. Leave the Alien homeworld for an Alien movie. In fact, leave it alone altogether.

Technine

Technine

Quote from: nukem11 on Jun 30, 2008, 04:57:17 PM
They should send a group of predators to the alien homeplanet to hunt. They have a time limit to last out until the ship comes back, so have to try and survive and kill anything it sees.

Maybe there's only two left at the end and they've killed a queen or some kind of general with their ship on its way to pick them up. They have to escape before being killed by hundreds of warrior aliens which are mad for killing there leader.

if they did this it would get the same critisism as avpr
"a one and a half hour movie of mindless gore that us retarded critics hate"
i hate critics

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: nukem11 on Jun 30, 2008, 04:57:17 PM

No, humans would need to be in the film from the beginning because then there would be no dialogue and writers would have to make the audience understand the predators language and fans would freak out because said writers would surely screw things up completely.

nukem11

nukem11

I wonder if fox actually look on these forums and see what what we really want for an AVP film. They probaly think we know nothing.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

The studio cares about money. Bothering to look on message boards for opinions isn't worth anything, so they don't.

WisePredator

WisePredator

If they do browse this forum they should take a look at my idea.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: nukem11 on Jul 02, 2008, 08:02:07 PM
I wonder if fox actually look on these forums and see what what we really want for an AVP film. They probaly think we know nothing.

Thing is, Colin did that and look at what happened.

Technine

Technine

fox doesnt care what people think thats why hardly any of their movies are pre-screened for critics

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: KILLa l Yautja on Jul 03, 2008, 04:57:54 AM

fox doesnt care what people think thats why hardly any of their movies are pre-screened for critics

No they do that to avoid negative reviews so it won't hurt their opening weekend totals.  :P

Technine

Technine

Quote from: gameoverman on Jul 03, 2008, 05:01:14 AM
Quote from: KILLa l Yautja on Jul 03, 2008, 04:57:54 AM

No they do that to avoid negative reviews so it won't hurt their opening weekend totals.  :P

point taken i really gota start thinking before i post

Aran

Aran

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 02, 2008, 10:46:15 PM

Thing is, Colin did that and look at what happened.

dont blame the forums. twas shane's prob and the bros...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed