Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 364,864 times)

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 01, 2008, 05:48:43 PM
Quote from: aliensetta on Jun 01, 2008, 05:44:31 PM
Quote from: frenchpred on Jun 01, 2008, 03:28:51 PM
....and they made the ending clear about a sequel but not in our world.

How was the ending clear? From what I saw they could easily make six more AVP's on earth.

Anddddddddddddddd if you keep saying that Fox will say "Oh. Ok. F*ck it. The fans want it on Earth? More money for us."

If you noticed I never said I wanted it on earth I just said I don't see how the ending could make it clear that AVP3 would be set in space. Plus if fox doesn't give a damn about what the fans think. If they what it on earth then they'll set it on it on earth and they same go's for space.

RumorControl

RumorControl

I don't want anymore of these God-awful AvP films.  Make Alien 5 or Predator 3 or both, but no more AvP movies.

frenchpred

frenchpred

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 01, 2008, 05:32:55 PM
Quote from: frenchpred on Jun 01, 2008, 03:28:51 PM
AVP \\\ should be set in space and future, if the Strause bros are in charge, after all they wanted AVP R being in space, and they made the ending clear about a sequel but not in our world.

They wanted AvP 2 in space, but it wasn't in space. They want AvP 3 in space, what makes you think it'll be in space? They are most certainly not in charge.

Trust me, it's going to be on Earth.

Let's get David Twohy, for f*cks sake. At least he doesn't want giant dinosaurs, and at least he's made actual movies before.

It wasn't in space because Salerno was already hired by Fox, and the Strause Bros stated many times they'll set avp 3 in space if the budget is decent, forget Twohy he sucks and his Alien 3 script sucked, and these giants dinosaurs exist in your mind only, it was about an alien bigger than a queen, not King Kong  ::) it was just an idea, nothing official.

No, the sequel won't be on earth, the avp r ending is clear about that.

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

A LV-426-like world.

If it has to be on Earth, I want all underground locations - sewers, subways, tunnels, and so on.

Aran

Aran

another pyramid scene... either Aztec, Maya or Egypt.

Hybrid-Venom

Hybrid-Venom

I think they should set it in 2104 on earth at the predators next ritual hunt, but not in another pyramid if its going to be set anyweree on earthj it should be another city that way more inocent people will be killed, plus if its set in the future it will give it a more sci-fi feel to it. and they should have more than 3 predators to make the rtual more believable because if there were only 3 in avp that means that only 3 predators were born the year they were.

P.S. to all the people out there who dont like avp or avp r explain why. They are great movies and i wanna know why you dont like them.

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: frenchpred on Jun 01, 2008, 06:31:05 PM
No, the sequel won't be on earth, the avp r ending is clear about that.

Again how was it clear that the third movie is going to be in space. ::)

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Hybrid-Venom on Jun 01, 2008, 07:19:19 PM

P.S. to all the people out there who dont like avp or avp r explain why. They are great movies and i wanna know why you dont like them.

save that for another thread

Quote from: LukaKovach on Jun 01, 2008, 06:36:42 PM
A LV-426-like world.

If it has to be on Earth, I want all underground locations - sewers, subways, tunnels, and so on.

if it had to be on Earth, maybe in deeper parts of the Earth, nearer to the Earth's core

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

AVP III is VERY likely going to be set in space...where? Hell if I know. Maybe the Alien homeworld. Maybe the Predator homeworld. Maybe another colony planet. As long as it takes place in space, I'll be happy.

Look, I would like to see an Alien 5, set on the Alien homeworld w/ Ripley involved, but the way things are going, I HIGHLY doubt that's gonna happen.

In my opinion, I think AVP III should either be set on the Alien homeworld OR another WY colony planet...something like Ryushi.

A good AVP film can be made, you just need the right people. AVP R got many things right, while also getting things wrong, but I cant believe anyone would say the first AVP film was better (well, maybe the photography was brighter).

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

QuoteA good AVP film can be made, you just need the right people. AVP R got many things right, while also getting things wrong, but I cant believe anyone would say the first AVP film was better (well, maybe the photography was brighter

Paul anderson did well is job.
It's just he shouldn't have to make his own script.
ADI shouldn't have to make creature design
John davis shouldn't have to be the producer.

AvP could work with that.

Shot/angle/link to scene was much better in avp movie.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Le Celticant on Jun 01, 2008, 08:12:25 PM

Paul anderson did well is job.

I like my distant memory of his pyramid and the Alien 3 spiral alien design blood drain and the sacrificial alters arranged in the manner of the cryotubes in the Nostromo. That was a good idea for me

There were just one or two things I wont forgive him for though! :)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Jun 07, 2007, 12:56:11 AM
Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 06, 2007, 11:22:49 PM
Seriously, it would be an act of God if they gave AvP 3 to Brothers Strause with complete creative control and a huge budget.

For all you know it could turn into the worst flop ever made. At least wait until they've released this film before singing their praises for another.

Sorry for the resurrection, but God was I stupid back then.

Aran

Aran

Quote from: aliensetta on Jun 07, 2007, 12:56:55 AM
I want it to be on a drfferent planet so the aliens can win.

are you nuts?

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: Aran on Jun 17, 2008, 08:15:18 AM
Quote from: aliensetta on Jun 07, 2007, 12:56:55 AM
I want it to be on a drfferent planet so the aliens can win.

are you nuts?

whats so bad about aliens winning for once? :P If its on a different planet then it wouldn't really make much of a difference. Plus thats a very old post probably before AVP r was out.

I want it to be still set in the future but with only three predator and three or four alien (two smooth heads and one ridged head and a runner if they can add it.) 

Nowadays I want something thats simple. nothing huge like new hybrids and all that crap just go back to the basic's

holymoses

holymoses

preatorians the only movie they where in was poo-fan flick alien vs hunter

no more weapons for predator (its too much)

2 and a half hours long!

more focus on the predator and aliens than teenagers and italiean guys who talks about the moon

more than one predator

lots of cgi

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed