Axl Rose's "Chinese Democracy"

Started by Spidey3121, Oct 18, 2008, 03:21:11 PM

Author
Axl Rose's "Chinese Democracy" (Read 3,641 times)

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

I'm sure there are a few GnR fans on these boards... it seems as if "Chinese Democracy" is finally seeing the light of day next month. Thoughts...?

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Spidey3121 on Oct 18, 2008, 03:21:11 PM
Thoughts...?
That maybe this should have been posted in the Music section?

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Axl Rose is a joke.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Seems we've heard this song and dance before. Frankly, I pretty much stopped caring.

Deathbearer

I like GnR but I doubt it'll be that good. "Chinese Democracy" sounds like it'll be some attempt to cash in on the current situation in China and try to make people think by buying the album they're doing something about it.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I don't think its really meant to mean anything more than the title of their last CD was.

B-Rad G

B-Rad G

So this is finaly coming out  ???? I hear about this back in 1999.

MrLee

MrLee

www.gunsnroses.com

i think thats proof enough its coming out. dont you?

Carnal Calligraphy

God! Jesus! F*&^! I hate Gun's N Roses more than all other bands on the planet, save Nickelback. I can ignore them and their music as long as they don't butcher another Bob Dylan classic.

Necrosodomy

I just heard the first single from the new LP, and i think its shit that he has a brand new FULL lineup and yet he still has the lead guitarist trying to make solos like slash.. I downloaded the Lp from soulseek and listened to the remaining songs... after this long of a f**king wait it doesnt matter what he comes out with... there will never be a GNR like in the old days... he should have changed the name of the band....

MrLee

MrLee

the new albums good.

its doesnt rock like old gnr.

but its an interesting mix of genres.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Was the Chinese Democracy any good because I hear a lot of mixed things about it.

MrLee

MrLee

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 19, 2008, 02:16:39 AM
Was the Chinese Democracy any good because I hear a lot of mixed things about it.
you should listen to it.
It cannot be explained.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: mrlee on Dec 30, 2008, 12:38:25 AM
Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 19, 2008, 02:16:39 AM
you should listen to it.
It cannot be explained.

..It's crap. It sounds so overly produced, I found it difficuilt to listen to the songs because they were too busy.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I passed this one by. Figured it'd suck without Slash.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed