Gamepro 'Aliens: Colonial Marines' next month

Started by Weasel, Oct 15, 2008, 08:34:51 PM

Author
Gamepro 'Aliens: Colonial Marines' next month (Read 8,877 times)

Weasel

Weasel

Guess who's on the front page of next months Gamepro magazine? I managed to browse through this months Gamepro at a local magazine store and low and behold, the main article for next months issue is A:CM.

(If this has already been announced, sorry)

Ash 937

Are you sure its the main article?  I glanced the last page of this month's issue.  It seemed bunched it there with the rest of the announcements.  Hopefully we get some new in-games pics.  Maybe even a preview based on a playable demo?

Byohzrd

Quote from: Ash 937 on Oct 16, 2008, 05:07:23 AM
Are you sure its the main article?  I glanced the last page of this month's issue.  It seemed bunched it there with the rest of the announcements.  Hopefully we get some new in-games pics.  Maybe even a preview based on a playable demo?
or maybe some great articles about multiplayer online gameplay! that would be pretty sweet. ;D

Deathbearer

I hope so

Weasel

Quote from: Ash 937 on Oct 16, 2008, 05:07:23 AM

Yes I'm sure. I hope we get something new. We should if it's the main article.

Corporal Hicks

Anyone getting it?

Xhan

Yup.

Deathbearer

I'll try to pick it up. Hopefully Game Informer will do something else with A:CM.

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

I cant wait.

PHANTOM

It better be good.

Weasel

People who subscribed should be getting theirs in the next week and a half. So expect it soon.

Corporal Hicks

You got a scanner?

Weasel

Hell no I don't haha. I don't have a subscription either so stands will get em' a little later. I'm sure someone on the site has a subscription and a scanner though. By the time someone gets it I'm sure there will be a thread made or something.

Ash 937

Hopefully the Gamepro issue will signal the beginning of a steady wave of information for this game that has thus far been lacking.

Vakarian

I take it this is an american magazine?

Please make a scan of the review  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed