Paul W.S Anderson or The Strause Brothers for AVP3?

Started by DARIAS93, Aug 29, 2008, 02:46:07 PM

So who do you think deserves to return and direct AVP3?

Paul W.S Anderson
145 (78%)
The Strause Brothers
41 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 179

Author
Paul W.S Anderson or The Strause Brothers for AVP3? (Read 71,491 times)

SM

Close enough.  ;D

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: Forever Knight on Aug 11, 2010, 06:19:34 AM
A 3rd AVP should focus on Lex and her life after AVP... aswell as another war between Aliens & Preds aswell.

Hopefully more Yutani revaltions too.

I don't know how else to say thise

Get the f**k Out!!!!

Scree

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Aug 13, 2010, 10:23:49 PM
A 3rd AVP should focus on Lex and her life after AVP... aswell as another war between Aliens & Preds aswell.

Get the f**k Out!!!!
Dude, leave him alone! I like his idea and Lex is awesome! She's got the Predators' respect and she's got a big ass Predator spear. I bet Yutani would do anything to get their hands on that thing.

DoomRulz

Who cares about Lex? I'd rather not have her become the next Machiko, thanks very much.

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: Scree on Aug 14, 2010, 12:30:26 AM
Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Aug 13, 2010, 10:23:49 PM

Get the f**k Out!!!!
Dude, leave him alone! I like his idea and Lex is awesome! She's got the Predators' respect and she's got a big ass Predator spear. I bet Yutani would do anything to get their hands on that thing.

How is Lex awesome? All she did was run around a pyramid, have an Alien jump onto her spear, gave a Predator a gun, shoot a very unresponsive Alien in the face with some sorta weapon, and piss the Queen off. It is not my fault that that idead is just plain wrong and should never see the light of day.

shakermakerman

Anderson, only if its  Event Horizon Anderson.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I agree. Maybe during this hypothetic film she could use the spear... sweet

Feral_PRED

The first movie from Paul W.S Anderson was better.

-alienhunter14

The Demon

^ He's drunk  ;D

They both blew more than they did good.

Nope

Quote from: The Demon on Aug 16, 2010, 05:57:59 PM
They both blew more than they did good.
Well put Demon.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: The Demon on Aug 16, 2010, 05:57:59 PM
^ He's drunk  ;D
He isn't. AvP is better, by any means.

The Demon

To each his own. Choosing between these movies is crazy anyways.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Better acting, effects, storyline, photography and creature design. And I could go on.

DoomRulz

Better photography? At least Requiem had colour, as opposed to being almost entirely B&W.

Better creature design? AvP had the same body type for the Aliens sans the head design from Requiem, along with fatass Preds.

Better acting? Wasn't much to it, despite two somewhat heavy names in Lathan and Henricksen.

StrangeShape

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 16, 2010, 08:00:00 PM
Better photography? At least Requiem had colour, as opposed to being almost entirely B&W.

As a former film student I must really disagree here. the AVP cinematography is really something extremely well done, wheter I hate the movie or not. The navy blue tint and the desaturation and the lightning is quite impressive. AVPR's cinematography is extremely amateurish and low tech. No work has been done to the color or lightning whatsoever. The night is pitch black and everything else is pretty much as it was shot. The color contrast is really bad too. Nothing has been done here, it almost looks like a workprint.The reason for it is most likely budget constraints. The studio doesnt want to spend money to add an artistic side and polish the look on a B movie like this one

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed