Paul W.S Anderson or The Strause Brothers for AVP3?

Started by DARIAS93, Aug 29, 2008, 02:46:07 PM

So who do you think deserves to return and direct AVP3?

Paul W.S Anderson
145 (78.4%)
The Strause Brothers
40 (21.6%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author
Paul W.S Anderson or The Strause Brothers for AVP3? (Read 70,493 times)

King Lordi

King Lordi

Paul Anderson because AvP seemed to have overall better flow and was at least believable.

Spider One

I vote for neither as both of their movies were abominations. Get James Cameron, Ridley Scott, or even Robert to make a new AvP film.

DoomRulz

Quote from: King Lordi on Jun 23, 2010, 06:20:26 AM
Paul Anderson because AvP seemed to have overall better flow and was at least believable.

You believed Aliens and Predators exist, have pyramids under the nice, and come back every 100 years for a hunt.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 23, 2010, 06:06:13 PM

You believed Aliens and Predators exist, have pyramids under the nice, and come back every 100 years for a hunt.
It's more believable than the laughably bad army in AvPR or the laughably bad interaction between the characters. ;)

First Blood

What army?  ;)

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: spider_one on Jun 23, 2010, 02:58:33 PM
I vote for neither as both of their movies were abominations. Get James Cameron, Ridley Scott, or even Robert to make a new AvP film.
Do you actually think one of them would touch an AvP movie?

DoomRulz

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 23, 2010, 08:29:19 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 23, 2010, 06:06:13 PM

It's more believable than the laughably bad army in AvPR or the laughably bad interaction between the characters. ;)

Not really. People can be unnecessarily awkward and if you're military training sucks, well... ;D

The PredBen

I honestly think neither did good to the franchise.

Paul brought in a lot of EU material and basically tried to take it and make it a film. But in the end his results were poor IMO.

The Strause Bros basically made their movie a homage fest. No plot , terrible acting, 10 second fights, lots of blood.

But a homage fest none the less.

I'd pick Anderson but it was close.

Cellien

If I had to pick, Anderson by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

PredalienXenomorph

Why don't we make sure that neither touch an AvP movie again? *reaches for shotgun*

Spartan-06

^  I'm with you , "shotguns loaded....... it's time to kick ass while chewing bubble gum , and i'm all out of gum"  8)

PredalienXenomorph

Mr Piper I could not agree more with your statement.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

All three of them are douches. Give me a legit script and I'll give you all a f**king epic AVP!

DoomRulz

It'll take more than some fancy sigs and flashy avatars to make a movie!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 24, 2010, 06:44:24 PM
Not really. People can be unnecessarily awkward and if you're military training sucks, well... ;D
You wouldn't gonna send sucky military in an emergence, would you? ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed