Higher post count= Predator?

Started by Harkus, Aug 25, 2008, 10:03:49 AM

Author
Higher post count= Predator? (Read 3,218 times)

Harkus

Harkus

Correct me if I'm wrong but why does a higher post count= Predator user title and lower post count= Alien user title. Is/are the Admin(s) predator fans more than Alien fans?

Not really important, I was just curious.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

The ranks are all alien titles

Master Chief

Master Chief

hmm, I wonder how Harkus got the Alien rank mixed up with the Predator...

Harkus

Harkus

Quote from: Eidotemit on Aug 25, 2008, 10:37:51 AM
The ranks are all alien titles

They are? Jesus I should stop calling myself a fan lol. Actually I shouldn't the names of the Aliens aren't important really, anyway what's up with the Praetorian user title then? That's from predator right?

Private Hudson

Lol no. A preatorian isn't canon, but it is known to either be a Hive guard or a young queen.

Jango1201

Jango1201

heres a better question.

This is AVP Galaxy correct? Not just Alien galaxy so why are ranks described by Alien species and not Predator or why cant a fan choose what species he/she wishes to be ranked as? Just curious. =P

Private Hudson

I asked once, I think one of the mods said it was too hard to do or keep track of. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Master Chief

Master Chief

The answer lies on page 4 on this section of the forum.

TheUrbanPredator

hmm, I wonder why Master Chief recently continues to write/type in italics...

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Jango1201 on Aug 28, 2008, 02:24:00 AM
heres a better question.

This is AVP Galaxy correct? Not just Alien galaxy so why are ranks described by Alien species and not Predator or why cant a fan choose what species he/she wishes to be ranked as? Just curious. =P

Because Aliens have a specific growth cycle and Predators do not. Anyway, who gives a shit? Not life changing or anything.

Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

it would be nice though, but It won't happen

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Fact is, that atm its just aliens, so the only people who complain are those who actually give a shit about the title and want to be a predator. But if predators were added too, they'd be either higher or lower in the rankings than aliens, and then people would complain that it makes one creature look lesser than the other.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Damn SMF!

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Aug 29, 2008, 12:58:50 AM
hmm, I wonder why Master Chief recently continues to write/type in italics...

Who does this guy think he is?  Doesn't he know that I like to think to myself while I'm at work???

Mr.X

Mr.X

Hmm I wonder why the MC thinks he needs to wonder while I make him kill this hunter

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed