New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,544 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Ranil on Dec 30, 2010, 03:46:53 AM
Hi I'm Ranil.
Well I stumbled upon AVP Galaxy a couple days ago and decided to join.
Hope to have some good conversations with the lot of ya!

Welcome to The Galaxy :)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Welcome Ranil  :)

The Ghoul

Quote from: Ranil on Dec 30, 2010, 04:53:02 AM
Thank for the Welcomes!
Heres another welcome

WELCOME

grands0nz0rz

i just realized that i haven't introduced myself.
i'm 21, from Latvia(so english isn't my first language, i might mess up sometimes) Aliens were the worst nightmare of my childhood and now it's one of my greatest loves.
at first i registered(a while ago actually O_O) only to lurk around and get some info on Predators but the awesomeness of these forums kept me coming back. i've been on a handful of different boards and this one seems to be the friendliest. seriously good vibes bro.
thats about it.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I've seen you around mate. Welcome to the boards, and have fun  :)

Purebreedalien

Welcome to the boards, grands0nz0rz. :)

Ghost Rider

Quote from: grands0nz0rz on Jan 06, 2011, 12:49:21 PM
i just realized that i haven't introduced myself.
i'm 21, from Latvia(so english isn't my first language, i might mess up sometimes) Aliens were the worst nightmare of my childhood and now it's one of my greatest loves.
at first i registered(a while ago actually O_O) only to lurk around and get some info on Predators but the awesomeness of these forums kept me coming back. i've been on a handful of different boards and this one seems to be the friendliest. seriously good vibes bro.
thats about it.

Welcome to the boards. :)

Predecai

Predecai

Hi all!

I'm predecai, and I found the site a couple of days ago. I liked it, registered and then read a couple of threads and so. Seems a cool place, hope I will have a good time with everyone here.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Welcome to the boards!

Purebreedalien

Welcome to the boards, Predecai, judging by your name, you also think that Borderlands and Predator would make for an interesting combination? :)

Predecai

Predecai

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jan 06, 2011, 02:58:53 PM
Welcome to the boards, Predecai, judging by your name, you also think that Borderlands and Predator would make for an interesting combination? :)

Absolutely! That would be so ass kicking combo!!

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predecai on Jan 06, 2011, 02:35:40 PM
Hi all!

I'm predecai, and I found the site a couple of days ago. I liked it, registered and then read a couple of threads and so. Seems a cool place, hope I will have a good time with everyone here.

Welcome.  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predecai on Jan 06, 2011, 02:35:40 PM
Hi all!

Welcome bud, look forward to talking to ya :)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Welcome Predecai!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed