New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,631 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: SavageHunter on Sep 09, 2007, 07:06:50 PM
Hi, I'm SavageHunter...
i'm a big fan Thrash/Speed Metal, Play Guitar,
Along sides to Alien, Predator and AVP i'm also a big fan of Mortal Kombat...
I'm also trying to master the aspects of Photoshop...

Im aswell trying to master Photoshop...welll somethign like it "Photofiltre"

Akarou

Akarou

Hi all, the name's Ashley. I'm the head of an upcoming game review site called All Star Game Reviews it's not much as I post this but it's still in it's early stages.
Well it's good to be part of the AvP community  :D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Wecolme to the site and have fun. You can't use animated GIF avatars (correct me if im wrong).

Akarou

Akarou

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Sep 13, 2007, 02:13:53 AM
Wecolme to the site and have fun. You can't use animated GIF avatars (correct me if im wrong).

Sorry I know you're not but I've seen others with them as well.

Wanna go swimming?

hi! im alf i just signed up here, im 20 years old, my fav movies of all time are the pred and early alien and pretty mcuh all sci fi horror, i sing in a death/thrash metal band.. myspace.com/voiceofdissension... and all i can think about is the new avp movie, i forced my mom to watch the trailer 10 times.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Welcome bro home you injoy being part of avpgalaxy!

Private Hudson

Hey!!! Im Private Hudson and love the Aliens Movies!!Been a fan since I saw Alien 1!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Wecolme to the site and have fun! Make sure to read the rules.

REYALS

REYALS

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Sep 15, 2007, 02:44:02 AM
Wecolme to the site and have fun! Make sure to read the rules.
I have been a long time PREDATOR fan. Ever since I seen the first picture on the fangoria #65 cover... I was hooked.

I remember, I would sit in the back yard, with all the tall grass, and weeds, and I would have my webstor action figure from the M.O.T.U. line being the "PREDATOR", and my G.I.Joes being the soldiers, and I would just destroy the hell out of the Joes. I would blow the Joes up with fire crackers, and just act like this blue figure, with limited articulation, was this kick ass new creature that I had recently seen on the cover of that fangoria magazine.

"... if you look at the old Webstor figure, it does have the four teeth sticking out of his mouth, like the PREDATORS mandibles."

I also enjoy the ALIEN franchise quite a bit, but not as much as the PREDATOR.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Wecolme to the site and have fun.

Kriszilla

Hey guys, I'm Chris, just signed up last night, I've been looking for some decent AvP and A/P discussion forums for a while now. Hopefully I need look no further.

3liteSnip3r

Hey im new to this website, my good friend elite predator told me about this    ;)peace

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Hey bro nice to have you to the site

dale07

dale07

hi am new to this n was wondering if anyone could make me a sig?

Its Game Time

Quote from: dale07 on Sep 16, 2007, 01:54:05 PM
hi am new to this n was wondering if anyone could make me a sig?

I dont know if i can make you a sig but i can Welcome you to AVP Galaxy, WELCOME!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed