New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,465 times)

First Blood

:D

Welcome new folks!

Mr. Yutani

Mr. Yutani

Hey everyone, I am Mr. Yutani and I thought it would be nice to come down to AvP Galaxy. I am originally from Xenomorph Hive and seemed it  would be nice to be on another community. I am 18 and I love writing news article and doing Alien / Predator / AvP Content. I am a great guy to get along with and usually never angry. Hope to meet some new people on here. ;)

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Mr. Yutani on Nov 24, 2010, 04:51:52 AM
Hey everyone, I am Mr. Yutani and I thought it would be nice to come down to AvP Galaxy. I am originally from Xenomorph Hive and seemed it  would be nice to be on another community. I am 18 and I love writing news article and doing Alien / Predator / AvP Content. I am a great guy to get along with and usually never angry. Hope to meet some new people on here. ;)

Welcome to the Galaxy. :) Have fun on these boards. :D

The Ghoul

Welcome! Its good to have a guy like you here, some memebers here get a little angry at times. Good to see a calm guy like myself and some others here.  8)

SpaceMarines

Mr. Yutani

Mr. Yutani

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys. ;)

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Mr. Yutani on Nov 24, 2010, 05:03:09 AM

But of course. ;D

The Ghoul

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 24, 2010, 05:03:46 AM

But of course. ;D
beware of spacemarines though he'll eat your soul right Gr?

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 24, 2010, 05:05:53 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 24, 2010, 05:03:46 AM

But of course. ;D
beware of spacemarines though he'll sallow your soul right Gr?
Yeah he's my competition. ;)

Mr. Yutani

Mr. Yutani

lol thanks for the heads up! xD What's the most popular board on the site?

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Mr. Yutani on Nov 24, 2010, 05:09:03 AM
lol thanks for the heads up! xD What's the most popular board on the site?

Hmm......Really it depends on what you like to talk about. Me for instance, I hang out mostly in the "General Discussion" board or the "Recreational Area".

Space Sweeper

Welcome to the forums, dude.  :)
I love that avatar and signature!  ;D

Mr. Yutani

Mr. Yutani

Thank you, Subject13 made it for me ;D

Cap. Fitzgerald

Yeah so heres a breakdown really, here in the General discussion theres really places to talk about anything.
The Recreational area is more for fun and has forum games, doesnt give posts but who honestly cares.
The game sections are obviously about games, great place to discuss games and meet people to play them with.
The movie and tv section is really about the discussion and also about pre release talk, pretty fun.
And the main sections, alien, predator, are really just for discussion and for debating.
The merchandise and dvd sections are really all discussion and are great for seeing soon to be released merchandise really.
Oh and the site feedback section is as it suggests, you can voice opinions and such there and you can help people who are having problems too.

Thats just the skinny of our site, hope ya have a great time Mr. Yutani, if you come to the Recreational area expect a warm welcome :)

Mr. Yutani

Mr. Yutani

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 24, 2010, 06:01:54 AM
Yeah so heres a breakdown really, here in the General discussion theres really places to talk about anything.
The Recreational area is more for fun and has forum games, doesnt give posts but who honestly cares.
The game sections are obviously about games, great place to discuss games and meet people to play them with.
The movie and tv section is really about the discussion and also about pre release talk, pretty fun.
And the main sections, alien, predator, are really just for discussion and for debating.
The merchandise and dvd sections are really all discussion and are great for seeing soon to be released merchandise really.
Oh and the site feedback section is as it suggests, you can voice opinions and such there and you can help people who are having problems too.

Thats just the skinny of our site, hope ya have a great time Mr. Yutani, if you come to the Recreational area expect a warm welcome :)

Thanks i'll probably be in the Recreation Area... lol  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed