New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,546 times)

Predator Queen

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 13, 2010, 05:21:44 PM
Quote from: ERipley2154 on Oct 13, 2010, 03:27:45 PM
Hey there I'm new here. My friend showed me this site and I thought, "why not join up??" Looks like fun here and I love a place where I can talk about Alien all the time seeing as I'm a huge Alien fan.

Welcome to the Galaxy!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/Champagne_color-corrected.jpg/450px-Champagne_color-corrected.jpg

Make yourself at home! ;D
This place isn't that fancy its more brutal

Nope

Nope

Hey there I'm new here. My friend showed me this site and I thought, "why not join up??" Looks like fun here and I love a place where I can talk about Alien all the time seeing as I'm a huge Alien fan.
Welcome to the site. Hope you have yourself a great time.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Oct 13, 2010, 10:37:55 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 13, 2010, 05:21:44 PM

Welcome to the Galaxy!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/Champagne_color-corrected.jpg/450px-Champagne_color-corrected.jpg

Make yourself at home! ;D
This place isn't that fancy its more brutal
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f329/blueiz863/deer.jpg

More fancy than most.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 13, 2010, 04:33:42 AM
Welcome Necro!

There's a certain area where you can talk about really stupid shit, and I hope that you have stupid shit to contribute! Come down to the Recreational Area some time, where stupid shit, and I live.

That sounds a lot like a thinly veiled insult...

Space Sweeper

Depends whether you would consider yourself stupid shit, Mister Marines.

SpaceMarines

That's Doctor Marines.

Space Sweeper

Depends whether you would consider yourself stupid shit, Doctor Marines.

SpaceMarines

No, I would not, Monsieur Balayeur.

Space Sweeper

Well then, Doctor, who was that an insult to?

SpaceMarines

People in general.

Space Sweeper

Oh the people of the Recreational Area..

Well, what I really meant was the things that they post. The only actual person singled out was me. And I didn't mean that in a way that would exclude me from the stupid shit, I meant that I thrive in it.

SpaceMarines

*stifles giggle*

Hee hee hee...

You live in shit.

;D

Geronimo

Geronimo

Hey, first of all I want to apologize to the mods about the the other account, it was a spelling error because my key board has a few problems, so I deleted it and made another account.

Second for those who know before as CanadianHero67 then Richard.H I have the story for you to explain everything. As you already know I deleted my first account out of anger. What you don't know is that the second time it was nothing personal. It was partly for kicks but also I was trying something new to get over a long and serious problem so I was desperate and thought deleteing the second account might raise my moral. It worked for a bit but not long.  :( But now that problem is behind me. Everything I tried failed so I decided to try one last thing, to stop running and face the overwhelming problem head on! IT WORKED! I got balls!  ;D

Life has been so awesome now. It thought I would return 50% to kill bordom, and 50% for memories sake. After all this is my first forum.  ;) There are some people I need for facebook again (two guys off the top of my head), because I deleted that one too.  :P

If you are wondering why I am going by Geronimo it is because I have had that nickname for life because of Dad.

Currenet events: Still on the wait list for the Canadian Army (since March  :P), because of that I volunteered for an extra year of high school despite the fact I graduated, I like to keep busy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed