New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,824 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

welcome Ghostwolf... I understand you, after a nuke you ain't alive... ;D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Welcome GhostWolf. Have fun!

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: GhostWolf on Jul 21, 2010, 11:51:08 AM
Hi guys, I'm GhostWolf from Australia. I love the Predator movies, I want more of them.
Quote from: Upchuck on Jul 21, 2010, 04:14:54 AM
I've been lurking for a while but decided to finally join. If anyone is/was on the AvP2 fansite forums, I'm on there as "Deathdrop."

Quote from: x2SMONEY on Jul 21, 2010, 03:51:16 AM
Hey,I'm not really "new",but since no one knows me,I guess I should start here.
I'm x2SMONEY,big A/P fan.I collect comics,play football,make home movies,sketch,write screenplays,and even do a little concept art for my screenplays.My xbox live gamertag is the same as my username.I'm from Long Island,New York,and am a diehard Yankee/Giants fan ;D .I hope to become a director/screenwriter and will post some of my artwork soon,hopefully you guy's like them. :-\ So anyway,I look forward to getting to know you guys,and I'll see you around.  :)
Welcome all.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: GhostWolf on Jul 21, 2010, 11:51:08 AM
Hi guys, I'm GhostWolf from Australia. I love the Predator movies, I want more of them.
Quote from: Upchuck on Jul 21, 2010, 04:14:54 AM
I've been lurking for a while but decided to finally join. If anyone is/was on the AvP2 fansite forums, I'm on there as "Deathdrop."

Quote from: x2SMONEY on Jul 21, 2010, 03:51:16 AM
Hey,I'm not really "new",but since no one knows me,I guess I should start here.
I'm x2SMONEY,big A/P fan.I collect comics,play football,make home movies,sketch,write screenplays,and even do a little concept art for my screenplays.My xbox live gamertag is the same as my username.I'm from Long Island,New York,and am a diehard Yankee/Giants fan ;D .I hope to become a director/screenwriter and will post some of my artwork soon,hopefully you guy's like them. :-\ So anyway,I look forward to getting to know you guys,and I'll see you around.  :)

Welcome.

Purebreedalien

Welcome everyone!

Crazy Joe Davola

Crazy Joe Davola

Whats up, posted a few things but forgot to post on the introductory thread. Anyways always have loved Alien/Predator every sense my dad decide to scar my youth when I was 4 and show me Aliens and Predator. Now 18 years later I'm still a loyal Alien/Predator fan. Plus with both franchises making there own movies again I decided to join a forum were I can listen and talk about the latest news and what not.

If you wanna add me on 360 its Omega Tom Hanks for PS3 its Omega_Tom_Hanks

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Peace. 8)

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Crazy Joe Devola on Jul 22, 2010, 04:30:49 PM
Whats up, posted a few things but forgot to post on the introductory thread. Anyways always have loved Alien/Predator every sense my dad decide to scar my youth when I was 4 and show me Aliens and Predator. Now 18 years later I'm still a loyal Alien/Predator fan. Plus with both franchises making there own movies again I decided to join a forum were I can listen and talk about the latest news and what not.

Welcome to the boards!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's Davola!!! Outside, I just saw him outside!!!

;)

TheMonolith

I still got that Binaca!
Welcome Crazy Joe.

Lie

Lie

Welcome Tom Hanks

Jon4Nin

Jon4Nin

Hi people nice to meet u all, im jonny! 25yrs, married, 1 daugther.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruit!

Jon4Nin

Jon4Nin

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 23, 2010, 05:20:30 PM
Welcome aboard, recruit!

Thanks Chief!

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Jon4Nin on Jul 23, 2010, 05:05:57 PM
Hi people nice to meet u all, im jonny! 25yrs, married, 1 daugther.

Welcome to the boards, Jon4Nin. Enjoy your stay!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed