New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,394 times)

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Avenuewriter on Jul 19, 2010, 03:39:49 AM
Hello, I'm Avenuewriter, newbie on the forum but have visited the site for years. Big fan of Aliens and Predator.

Welcome to the boards, enjoy your stay!

Vulhala

Vulhala

Welcome guys  :D

MrBrokenTusks.

Welcome.

caçador

caçador

Hey gang, I've always checked out info here but never got onto the forums untill now. I'm also on thehunterslair. The new site lay out looks awesome, great job!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome bud, good to have ya :)

gigantitan

My name is Ivan, i'm from Brazil - São Paulo,as everybody here i' a great fa of aliens and predators

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: gigantitan on Jul 20, 2010, 03:48:45 AM
My name is Ivan, i'm from Brazil - São Paulo,as everybody here i' a great fa of aliens and predators
Awesome. Welcome to the site  :)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Welcome to the site mate. Have fun!

Lt. Mike Harrigan

'Sup? 8)

Lie

Lie

Welcome Gigan

MrBrokenTusks.

Welcome.

Purebreedalien

Welcome you guys, enjoy your stay!

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Hey,I'm not really "new",but since no one knows me,I guess I should start here.
I'm x2SMONEY,big A/P fan.I collect comics,play football,make home movies,sketch,write screenplays,and even do a little concept art for my screenplays.My xbox live gamertag is the same as my username.I'm from Long Island,New York,and am a diehard Yankee/Giants fan ;D .I hope to become a director/screenwriter and will post some of my artwork soon,hopefully you guy's like them. :-\ So anyway,I look forward to getting to know you guys,and I'll see you around.  :)

Upchuck

Upchuck

I've been lurking for a while but decided to finally join. If anyone is/was on the AvP2 fansite forums, I'm on there as "Deathdrop."

GhostWolf

Hi guys, I'm GhostWolf from Australia. I love the Predator movies, I want more of them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed