New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,003 times)

Sam H

Sam H

Well, I figure my first post should be in the introductions thread, so here goes.

I consider myself an Alien and Predator fan, though I wouldn't want to put my fan credentials up against any of the long-timers here.  My fandom does go back a ways (I saw the original Alien in the theater) and I've been more of an Alien guy than a Predator guy as a result.  Basically I enjoyed some of the movies and some of the comics and some of the books, enough so that it felt natural to join a board dedicated to such things.

In addition to being something of a movie and comic nerd, I also enjoy the odd video game.  I have a copy of Aliens vs. Predator for the 360 coming and hope I'll be able to hook up with some reliable and fun folks to play with once I get my legs under me.

And that's pretty much it in terms of a brief introduction.  Ask for more if you want to know more.

Lie

Lie

Welcome Sam

Cap. Fitzgerald

Welcome to the Forum Sam. I hope you enjoy your time here.  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sam H on Jul 13, 2010, 08:55:09 PM
Well, I figure my first post should be in the introductions thread, so here goes.

I consider myself an Alien and Predator fan, though I wouldn't want to put my fan credentials up against any of the long-timers here.  My fandom does go back a ways (I saw the original Alien in the theater) and I've been more of an Alien guy than a Predator guy as a result.  Basically I enjoyed some of the movies and some of the comics and some of the books, enough so that it felt natural to join a board dedicated to such things.

In addition to being something of a movie and comic nerd, I also enjoy the odd video game.  I have a copy of Aliens vs. Predator for the 360 coming and hope I'll be able to hook up with some reliable and fun folks to play with once I get my legs under me.

And that's pretty much it in terms of a brief introduction.  Ask for more if you want to know more.

Sound like a real stand up guy Sam. Welcome!

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Reaper on Jul 13, 2010, 07:59:15 AM
For the time that you will last, I may as well introduce myself:

I am Space Reaper.
And I'm looking for someone.

Welcome. I can, uh, help you find him. *drags on cigarette* For the right price. *exhales*

Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 13, 2010, 08:37:55 AM
I don't want any virtual assassinations in my threads mate, just so you know. Virtual blood is a bitch to clean off the boards  :D

As a victim of multiple head explosions, I can attest to that.

Quote from: Sam H on Jul 13, 2010, 08:55:09 PM

Welcome to the boards!

Space Reaper

Space Reaper

You would so hastily give away his position? I like this guy... I really like this guy.  8)

SpaceMarines

Reapy, I have the feeling this is the start of a beautiful friendship.

Anyways, make me an offer.

Space Reaper

Space Reaper

Life. And then.. rebirth. You would be a child of the stars.

SpaceMarines

I like you already. :)

Tell ya what: I'll give ya a discount. I'll only charge you, say, 12K.

Now come on, he's in the Just Talk thread.

ShadowPred

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 13, 2010, 03:18:28 PM
i have to find Sweeper before its too late!

he's our VIP now.

I'm with ya.

Space Reaper

Space Reaper

No- The Sweeper won't be there. He will come to me. He always was an eager one.

Shadow. I see why The Sweeper, or as you call him here "Space Sweeper", has taken so kindly to you. Loyal, willing, kind, and similar. But is it enough? Ask yourself that. You will know, before the end.

A lament for your soul, before the end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY337bLiSio

Choose wisely.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Reaper on Jul 14, 2010, 02:40:38 AM

Shadow. I see why The Sweeper, or as you call him here "Space Sweeper", has taken so kindly to you. Loyal, willing, kind, and similar. But is it enough? Ask yourself that. You will know, before the end.

Choose wisely.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Reaper on Jul 14, 2010, 02:40:38 AM

Choose wisely.

Come to the Talk thread. We shall wait in ambush.

(No, seriously, we should take this out of where it's irrelevant. The mods; they're watching. *looks around nervously*)

ShadowPred

First Blood

Welcome all new people! Err...Space Reaper or whoever you may be.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed