New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,809 times)

Little Sister

Hello everyone I'm Little Sister from Australia I've been a huge fan of both Alien and Predator franchise for many years now so I felt it was time to join a forum about them.   

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Welcome Little Sister

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: Little Sister on Jun 29, 2010, 02:17:54 AM
Hello everyone I'm Little Sister from Australia I've been a huge fan of both Alien and Predator franchise for many years now so I felt it was time to join a forum about them.   
Welcome to the boards, Little Sister. By the looks of your avatar, I bet you're a huge fan of the Bioshock games, right? ;D

Little Sister

Quote from: Leon S. Kennedy on Jun 29, 2010, 02:46:34 AM
Welcome to the boards, Little Sister. By the looks of your avatar, I bet you're a huge fan of the Bioshock games, right? ;D
Yeah you bet I am

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to the Galaxy!! :)

MrBrokenTusks.

Welcome.

Lie

Lie

Sup Lil Sis

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 28, 2010, 10:26:06 PM
Yes. I am the Mel Queen ;D
That... that explains everything.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Peace. 8)

jackalope

jackalope

welcome! :D

Anto of the Sand

Ahoy hoy.

Purebreedalien

Welcome new members!

freddy616

Hey there :) kind of late for this by like 4 months :P

Purebreedalien

Welcome to the boards! :)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Welcome Purebreedalien:P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed