New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,211 times)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Bevo2506 on Jun 25, 2010, 08:47:03 PM
Im back finally!

I think I remember you. Good to have you back!

xenomorpher

Even though I already have posted before, I think I should introduce myself and just briefly talk about myself. I've been a huge Aliens and/vs Predator fan since the mid-90's. I'm from Pennsylvania, male, and will be 23 at the end of July. Originally came to this site for the updates and good gallery. My Alien and Predator collection isn't huge but I have most of the important things to me, so maybe I'll post some pictures in the collection thread sometime. Also wanting to get into airbrushing and model building and will continue to research until I do.

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: xenomorpher on Jun 26, 2010, 07:43:00 AM
Even though I already have posted before, I think I should introduce myself and just briefly talk about myself. I've been a huge Aliens and/vs Predator fan since the mid-90's. I'm from Pennsylvania, male, and will be 23 at the end of July. Originally came to this site for the updates and good gallery. My Alien and Predator collection isn't huge but I have most of the important things to me, so maybe I'll post some pictures in the collection thread sometime. Also wanting to get into airbrushing and model building and will continue to research until I do.
Welcome to the forums. Expect randomness at every turn.

CZERW

CZERW

I've been here for a while, but never really had time to post anything or even say hi. I've found this thread though so..

HI!

Im from poland, 22y.o. Since the two new movies were announced im getting more interested in this stuff again. So... hail satan! I love you all.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: CZERW on Jun 26, 2010, 04:00:12 PM
So... hail satan!
The power of Christ compels you!!!

Welcome. :D

chupacabras acheronsis

okay, just a quick guide for all of you newcomers:

OmegaZilla is obsessed with Godzilla(derp), Nightmare Asylum is obsessed with Tremors, SpaceMarines and TJ are bros, Sil and SM are demi-gods, and Puks is a failed troll. also, stay away from the mods, the guys with the blue/green stars, they are Insane.

i am Chupacabras Acheronsis, veteran member, Military obsessed right-wing nutjob, at your service.  ;D

MrBrokenTusks.

^Chupa your also forgetting your the god of this forum.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jun 26, 2010, 04:51:15 PM
^Chupa your also forgetting your the Satan of this forum.
Fixed. ;)

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jun 26, 2010, 04:49:50 PM
OmegaZilla is obsessed with Kate Beckinsale
Also fixed. ;) ;D ;D ;D

SpaceMarines

I've been here for a while, but never really had time to post anything or even say hi. I've found this thread though so..

HI!

Im from poland, 22y.o. Since the two new movies were announced im getting more interested in this stuff again. So... hail satan! I love you all.

Satanism? Alright. Welcome!

OmegaZilla is obsessed with Godzilla(derp), Nightmare Asylum is obsessed with Tremors, SpaceMarines and TJ are bros, Sil and SM are demi-gods, and Puks is a failed troll. also, stay away from the mods, the guys with the blue/green stars, they are Insane.

i am Chupacabras Acheronsis, veteran member, Military obsessed right-wing nutjob, at your service.  ;D

You forgot that DoomRulz is an intelligent shade of the colour blue. And the Mel Queen.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: xenomorpher on Jun 26, 2010, 07:43:00 AM

HI!

Welcome both of you! :)

Lie

Lie

*Takes a look around*

Wow yet another thing I didn't know about.

I don't get a God damn mention... Well f**k You!

"Yes Chupa Deserves To Die And I Hope He Burns In Hell!"

jackalope

jackalope

hi  :)
i'm jackalope.
i've stalked avpg for quite awhile and just decided to join now.
yay? :D

oh and aliens are super awesome.

MrBrokenTusks.

Another red dead fan. I used to have a red dead look but I had it for way to long.

Welcome :D

jackalope

jackalope

ty :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Welcome :)
You're like, the first girl on there that doesn't mention Predators first. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed