New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,015 times)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: Reaper117 on Apr 10, 2010, 05:19:30 AM
Hi, I've been looking at this site for a while and now I'm finally a member. I love AVP and this is the perfect site to show it

SpaceMarines

Let's see what the boards have for me today...

*sips coffee*

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 10, 2010, 02:26:25 PM

*sprays coffee all over screen*

JESUS CHRIST! RUN! RUN AWAY!

ShadowPred

Flipping awesome.

The Captain

What an irregular mouth that chap has....

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Mmm, quite...

Derrad

Derrad

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 10, 2010, 02:26:25 PM

the Xenomorph just shit on the floor, and died of a heart attack

Urban Chick

Hello everyone.

Been checking out this site for news for about a year or so now, so thought its about time to say a hello.  :D

I'm 32, and from Plymouth in the UK. Been a massive Aliens fan since I first watched Aliens as a kid. Loved the film straight away. Went a bit crazy about it, and designed a huge mural on my bedroom wall of the alien queen lol. Ahhh great days  :P

Lookin forward to the Blu-Ray Anthology. Just a bit worried about the transfer, as Fox hasn't done a great job on some films so far. Fingers crossed tho! Also been wanting Alien: Colonial Marines for what seems an eternity! I remember playing Alien Trilogy on my PS1 and loved it lol. Also hoping the new Alien movie will be in 3D as mentioned a little while back. Time will tell.

I'm also a fan of Giger's work. Visited his gallery/musuem in Gruyere, Switzerland. If you're in the country anytime, def go and see it! It's amazing!

Well, that's me. Nice to meet everyone, and hopefully I'll post again about something  ;D

x

SpaceMarines

Welcome to the site!

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Urban Chick on Apr 12, 2010, 11:20:53 PM
Hello everyone.

Been checking out this site for news for about a year or so now, so thought its about time to say a hello.  :D

I'm 32, and from Plymouth in the UK. Been a massive Aliens fan since I first watched Aliens as a kid. Loved the film straight away. Went a bit crazy about it, and designed a huge mural on my bedroom wall of the alien queen lol. Ahhh great days  :P

Lookin forward to the Blu-Ray Anthology. Just a bit worried about the transfer, as Fox hasn't done a great job on some films so far. Fingers crossed tho! Also been wanting Alien: Colonial Marines for what seems an eternity! I remember playing Alien Trilogy on my PS1 and loved it lol. Also hoping the new Alien movie will be in 3D as mentioned a little while back. Time will tell.

I'm also a fan of Giger's work. Visited his gallery/musuem in Gruyere, Switzerland. If you're in the country anytime, def go and see it! It's amazing!

Well, that's me. Nice to meet everyone, and hopefully I'll post again about something  ;D

x
Good to see someone that lives in Plymouth I grew up there. I also think the br transfer will be great.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Welcome on-board, Urban Chick. :)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Hello Urban Chick!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Urban Chick on Apr 12, 2010, 11:20:53 PM
Hello everyone.

x

Welcome my dear :)

StarBeast79

33 years old. Aliens became my favorite film after seeing it in '86.  Over the years I've come to prefer the original but I still love the sequel.  Alien 3 and Res sure have some passionate defenders here but I can barely stomach them.   ;D

I've been checking out this site for quite some time.  Usually, for updates on the upcoming movies.  I collect everything Aliens and get some Predator stuff from time to time too.  I'll primarily be posting in the Ebay Watch thread to recommend merchandise ranging from the very cheap to the ridiculously expensive to help fellow fans build their collections with quality items.

Alien cast autographs from all four films are my speciality so if you ever have authenticity concerns before purchasing something feel free to ask me first.  As a general rule if you ever see an Aliens 8x10 autographed by Bill Paxton or Paul Reiser or ANYTHING autographed by Bolaji Badejo it is likely a fraud.

With Alien and Predator comics back from the dead, a new AVP game on store shelves, a CM game on the way, and two brand new movies in production, there's probably never been a better time for Aliens and Predator fans.  Looking forward to debating and discussing with you all.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Peace. 8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: StarBeast79 on Apr 13, 2010, 06:48:35 PM
33 years old. Aliens became my favorite film after seeing it in '86.  Over the years I've come to prefer the original but I still love the sequel.  Alien 3 and Res sure have some passionate defenders here but I can barely stomach them.   ;D

I've been checking out this site for quite some time.  Usually, for updates on the upcoming movies.  I collect everything Aliens and get some Predator stuff from time to time too.  I'll primarily be posting in the Ebay Watch thread to recommend merchandise ranging from the very cheap to the ridiculously expensive to help fellow fans build their collections with quality items.

Alien cast autographs from all four films are my speciality so if you ever have authenticity concerns before purchasing something feel free to ask me first.  As a general rule if you ever see an Aliens 8x10 autographed by Bill Paxton or Paul Reiser or ANYTHING autographed by Bolaji Badejo it is likely a fraud.

With Alien and Predator comics back from the dead, a new AVP game on store shelves, a CM game on the way, and two brand new movies in production, there's probably never been a better time for Aliens and Predator fans.  Looking forward to debating and discussing with you all.

Welcome aboard :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed