New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,057 times)

Grizzly

Grizzly

Hey everyone, My name is Grizzly or Tyler as some people call me, I am 15 and i live in Aston,Pennsylvania
I heard of here from AvP Spectrum and i also hear a lot of good things from this site as well.
i also run a site called AvP Central. It is still under way with construnction and all but its a new,small forum that i made. I hope to make a lot of friends here and help out what ever way i can
Thanks

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Grizzly on Mar 17, 2010, 08:52:15 PM
Hey everyone, My name is Grizzly or Tyler as some people call me, I am 15 and i live in Aston,Pennsylvania
I heard of here from AvP Spectrum and i also hear a lot of good things from this site as well.
i also run a site called AvP Central. It is still under way with construnction and all but its a new,small forum that i made. I hope to make a lot of friends here and help out what ever way i can
Thanks

Welcome! Good luck with the site. :D

Quote from: TJ Doc on Mar 17, 2010, 03:24:46 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 17, 2010, 02:41:33 AM
No, I'm not. I'm younger than you, in fact.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9481/pedobear4dzya2.jpg

Uh-oh. I'm worried now. :(

Grizzly

Grizzly

Thank you very much. Each and everyone of you are welcome to register

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Grizzly on Mar 17, 2010, 08:52:15 PM
Thanks

Welcome buddy :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Welcome Ursus arctos horribilis.... :)
?
Oh sorry! Welcome Grizzly ;D ;D ;D

Good avatar ;)

Bugz rule

Hi all,

My name is Kim (I'm a guy fyi  ;) ). Live in Australia and have been a hardcore Xenomorph fan since I was a kid, probably shouldn't have watched Aliens when I was 9 years old but hey...

I'm looking to make myself a Xenosuit, to have fun with by scaring the hell out of people  ;D

187avp

187avp

Hi my name is Damian and i am 27 years old, iam a big AvP fan :). And i really like this site AVPGALAXY.NET rocks 8)

Please don t laugh about my picture, i don t can find a better one. I am on the left on the right side is my brother, he is a big AvP fan as well!

187avp

187avp

Oh sorry  :D but i dont know how to put a pic in sorry!  ???

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Bugz rule on Mar 19, 2010, 01:00:01 AM
Hi all,

My name is Kim (I'm a guy fyi  ;) ). Live in Australia and have been a hardcore Xenomorph fan since I was a kid, probably shouldn't have watched Aliens when I was 9 years old but hey...

I'm looking to make myself a Xenosuit, to have fun with by scaring the hell out of people  ;D

Yeah, scaring people can be pretty BOO!!!! Ha ha ha! Gotcha! Anyways, welcome to the boards.

Quote from: 187avp on Mar 19, 2010, 01:10:02 AM
Hi my name is Damian and i am 27 years old, iam a big AvP fan :). And i really like this site AVPGALAXY.NET rocks 8)

Please don t laugh about my picture, i don t can find a better one. I am on the left on the right side is my brother, he is a big AvP fan as well!

Welcome Damian! To post a picture, upload it from your hard drive onto an image hosting website; I'll recommend Image Shack. Then, copy the image location and paste it into the [img] tags.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to all you n00bz! ;D

xAncientOne

Heey, my names Tommy and I'm a huge fan of Aliens, Predator, and AvP series. So I was searching around for a good AvP forums site and I came across avpgalaxy. From all the posts I've been reading and how active the community is...I look forward to be here!  :D

New Way Devil

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, just this minute registered. Been visiting here for a while to check the news, so i thought i'd join to chat and view the galleries.
I've been an Alien/Predator fan ever since my parents kindly rented me the films on VHS back in the day.
:)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: xAncientOne on Mar 19, 2010, 05:11:13 AM
Heey, my names Tommy and I'm a huge fan of Aliens, Predator, and AvP series. So I was searching around for a good AvP forums site and I came across avpgalaxy. From all the posts I've been reading and how active the community is...I look forward to be here!  :D

And I look forward to having more vict- erm, I mean members! Yes, members, he he. Members...

Quote from: New Way Devil on Mar 19, 2010, 11:36:28 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, just this minute registered. Been visiting here for a while to check the news, so i thought i'd join to chat and view the galleries.
I've been an Alien/Predator fan ever since my parents kindly rented me the films on VHS back in the day.
:)

Same story as me, then. Welcome aboard!

187avp

187avp

Thanks dude, for the hint with the picture upload! I hope that i did it right, i will try it now. If its work thats me on the left on the right its my bro. Me and him are big AvP fans.

SpaceMarines

You're welcome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed