New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,021 times)

Agentozzy

Hi im Ozzy. Im 24 and live in Nova Scotia. Big fan of Predator and been reading these forums for about a week now and figured I would sign up lol. Seems like a good place. Lovin the AvP on Ps3, even though it can take some time, a cig and a coffee to get into a ranked match lol!  Any ways usernames same as my psn so if you wanna hit it up  go for it, just let me know tou are from here. too too too many random requests from people I play with only one time. And any questions  then ask me.    Also if my avatar worked out like i hope, yes that i a pic of me, in real heat vision.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And another Canadian ;D Welcome!!!!

Navaha

Navaha

Welcome to AvPG, Ozzy! Watch out for facehuggers, we seem to have a problem with those.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Agentozzy on Mar 12, 2010, 01:31:25 AM
Hi im Ozzy. Im 24 and live in Nova Scotia. Big fan of Predator and been reading these forums for about a week now and figured I would sign up lol. Seems like a good place. Lovin the AvP on Ps3, even though it can take some time, a cig and a coffee to get into a ranked match lol!  Any ways usernames same as my psn so if you wanna hit it up  go for it, just let me know tou are from here. too too too many random requests from people I play with only one time. And any questions  then ask me.    Also if my avatar worked out like i hope, yes that i a pic of me, in real heat vision.

Welcome fellow Canuck! I see your a Nova Scotian. That's one of my favourite provinces.

Agentozzy

haha well Im no Bill Paxton so I fear no  huggers, machines or hunters. =P

SpaceMarines

He sure learned his lesson those three times. :D

Agentozzy

haha true. But also too if I was face to face with any of them I guess I would have no time being scared...knowing what my fate would be. Well unless I was unarmed facing the pred..or I was no intrest of a terminator.  So really the facehugger  would be my only thing not to fear...just that last oh shi.. before it pops out =p

keylight-di

Quote from: Agentozzy on Mar 12, 2010, 01:31:25 AM

Welcome aboard!  ;D
Stay safe here, despite facehuggers flying around. They want only hug... ;D Don't worry. ;D

Kirby

Kirby

I've seen how it goes when you give a hug to a facehugger :(

SpaceMarines

You get a nice little bundle of gore and death!

Ryu

Ryu

Hello , I´m Ryu , others times know has Clovers.I´m manga fan and hardcore resident evil fan,
and curse , Alien and Predator.Is good be new member of AvPGalaxy.

keylight-di

Quote from: Ryu on Mar 13, 2010, 03:10:55 PM
Hello , I´m Ryu , others times know has Clovers.I´m manga fan and hardcore resident evil fan,
and curse , Alien and Predator.Is good be new member of AvPGalaxy.

Welcome aboard, Ryu!  ;D
Stay safe here, enjoy this wonderful place!  ;D

CorruptionSolid

CorruptionSolid

Hi my name is Billy.I come from Thailland.I 'm hardcore Aliens and Predator fan, collecter and artist too.It 's really nice to be here ^^. Cheak out my collection here >> http://user.kemonology.com/shinigami/00000.jpg Nice to meet you all.

keylight-di

Quote from: Infected_pony on Mar 13, 2010, 03:15:29 PM
Hi my name is Billy.I come from Thailland.I 'm hardcore Aliens and Predator fan, collecter and artist too.It 's really nice to be here ^^. Cheak out my collection here >> http://user.kemonology.com/shinigami/00000.jpg Nice to meet you all.

Welcome aboard, Billy aka Infected_pony! ;D
Nice to meet you too. ;D
Stay safe here, whatever happens... ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Infected_pony on Mar 13, 2010, 03:15:29 PM

Nice to meet you too and welcome :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed