New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,553 times)

No78

No78

Hi, Navaha made me join. I like alienz.

... :)?

SpaceMarines

Really? You like Aliens? I like Aliens too! What are the chances that both of us would like aliens! :D

Navaha

Navaha

Quote from: No78 on Feb 21, 2010, 06:20:37 PM

Hi No78. :D

No78

No78

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 21, 2010, 06:22:22 PM
Really? You like Aliens? I like Aliens too! What are the chances that both of us would like aliens! :D

In the infinite realms of cyberspace one would never have thought we would ever cross paths... It... IT'S DESTINY.

*embraces*

SpaceMarines

*returns hug* I- I'm so happy! :'(

ShadowStalker

Hello welcome to the board!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome!! What's that pic in your avatar?

SpaceMarines

Looks like the Rhino concept art from Crucible.

No78

No78

Yeah it's the rhino Xenomorph thingy, I thought it was cool. :P

Karasawa II

how ya all doin

Navaha

ShadowStalker

Quote from: Karasawa II on Feb 22, 2010, 12:38:11 AM
how ya all doin

Chillin like a villian u?

SpaceMarines

The Ghoul

welcome everyone. i really hope you all enjoy your stay and enjoy yourselves at AVPG, and remeber that Spacemarines is really the devil, Doomrulz is a cyper space being, Sweepy not sure yet on that one but i will find out!!! TJ DOC is SpaceMarines partner in crime. When one is around the other is bound to follow.  ;D

now off topic again: I don't eat panacakes, i don't eat syurp and i am a immortal, i am enternal, i am everlasting. As long as there is a Dude, i shall be there. The power of Dude is all powerful, Dude is the one that created the universe.  ;D All hail dude!!! The power of dudeness is unbeatable. You can not stop a force a my friend. And yes i know what you canadians are planing up there. I'm watching you!!!!

Navaha

Navaha

Quote from: Darth Dude on Feb 22, 2010, 05:29:47 AM
welcome everyone. i really hope you all enjoy your stay and enjoy yourselves at AVPG, and remeber that Spacemarines is really the devil, Doomrulz is a cyper space being, Sweepy not sure yet on that one but i will find out!!! TJ DOC is SpaceMarines partner in crime. When one is around the other is bound to follow.  ;D

now off topic again: I don't eat panacakes, i don't eat syurp and i am a immortal, i am enternal, i am everlasting. As long as there is a Dude, i shall be there. The power of Dude is all powerful, Dude is the one that created the universe.  ;D All hail dude!!! The power of dudeness is unbeatable. You can not stop a force a my friend. And yes i know what you canadians are planing up there. I'm watching you!!!!

You told me you weren't going to smoke salvia anymore.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed