New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,975 times)

First Blood

I have been here weeks. No food, water, not even a phone call.  :'(

SpaceMarines

Quiet you! Get back in your cell! Don't make me beat you.

First Blood

Okay, not the broom! Not the broom! I am going! *enters cell and huddles in corner*

Eternal_1

Hello my brothers and sisters! The names Jacob AKA Eternal_1. Born in California. I have been a major fan of Aliens and Predator for about 10 years now. I have both PC games, a ton of comics, and even some figures. I was sorta into planetavp but that site died out ages ago, so my avp news source was gone. Outpost avp is sorta wack so I went here for my avp news. I have been a forum lurker for a while now, being to lazy to make a profile. But the new AVP game sorta motivated me to login and interact with fellow fans. These forums look very active and are full of mature intellectual people. I hope to get to know you all allot better as we talk AVP, thanks and I'm glad to be a part of this community! Later!

Eternal_1

keylight-di

Hello, all new guys!  ;D ;D
Be safe here, SpaceMarines takes care about all you.  ;D
You can trust him....  ;D

@First Blood, be quiet if you wanna have dinner...
Ever...  >:(

BSW624

BSW624

Hey all, my name is Brandon thought I should join the community, been a fan of Aliens/Predator series since I was a kid and the new AvP game has got me really excited, glad I came across this site recently, its nice to see there are so many fans of the series still around.

keylight-di

Quote from: Karnan on Feb 09, 2010, 02:53:22 PM
Hey all, my name is Brandon thought I should join the community, been a fan of Aliens/Predator series since I was a kid and the new AvP game has got me really excited, glad I came across this site recently, its nice to see there are so many fans of the series still around.

Welcome aboard, Karnan!  ;D

Be safe, whatever it means....  ;)

SpaceMarines will take care about you. Trust me, be good.  ;D
Or not.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Eternal_1 on Feb 09, 2010, 07:56:21 AM
Hello my brothers and sisters! The names Jacob AKA Eternal_1. Born in California. I have been a major fan of Aliens and Predator for about 10 years now. I have both PC games, a ton of comics, and even some figures. I was sorta into planetavp but that site died out ages ago, so my avp news source was gone. Outpost avp is sorta wack so I went here for my avp news. I have been a forum lurker for a while now, being to lazy to make a profile. But the new AVP game sorta motivated me to login and interact with fellow fans. These forums look very active and are full of mature intellectual people. I hope to get to know you all allot better as we talk AVP, thanks and I'm glad to be a part of this community! Later!

Eternal_1

Welcome to both of you!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Life's full of surprises eh? Welcome :)

Mr. Domino

Welcome to all nubs.

Hey Space, where's TJ got himself off to? We've only half a welcoming committee all of a sudden...

ianrokx

ianrokx

Hey Everybody hows it going? The names Ian! Im 18 and live in socal USA! Actually was part of the forms a long time ago! i had like 50 something posts, but i lost interest and then left and forgot all about this site. Now in light of the new game and a xbox live membership i remembered, OH SHIT! I REMEMBER AVP GALAXY! ha so now im back to chat and meet fellow xeno fans and kickass at the new game! Got the demo and ready to get back on the boards!

SpaceMarines

Quote from: ianrokx on Feb 10, 2010, 01:24:04 AM
Hey Everybody hows it going? The names Ian! Im 18 and live in socal USA! Actually was part of the forms a long time ago! i had like 50 something posts, but i lost interest and then left and forgot all about this site. Now in light of the new game and a xbox live membership i remembered, OH SHIT! I REMEMBER AVP GALAXY! ha so now im back to chat and meet fellow xeno fans and kickass at the new game! Got the demo and ready to get back on the boards!

Always good to have someone come back. Welcome!

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Feb 10, 2010, 12:48:55 AM
Welcome to all nubs.

Hey Space, where's TJ got himself off to? We've only half a welcoming committee all of a sudden...

He mentioned something about University. He's probably a bit too busy to welcome everyone now. Don't worry, he'll return; I'm sure of it.

richer

richer

Hey im Richer.

19 years old, huge alien and predator movie fan, getting into the games, comics and books. Im Canadian and actually getting really pumped up to play the new AVP game on XBL.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

We Canucks grow stronger with each new...Canuck...member...yeah.

Welcome!! :)

Purebreedalien

Welcome everybody!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed