New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,521 times)

SpaceMarines

Welcome! I, too, lurked like an Alien before joining up.

keylight-di

Quote from: Navaha on Feb 07, 2010, 03:59:04 AM
Been lurking for a few days (much like a xenomorph), and now I've decided to come out of the shadows and actually register.

So, anyway, hello. :D

@ Navaha! Welcome aboard!  ;D
SpaceMarines takes care about you, have fun!  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Navaha on Feb 07, 2010, 03:59:04 AM
Been lurking for a few days (much like a xenomorph), and now I've decided to come out of the shadows and actually register.

So, anyway, hello. :D

Took ya long enough... ;) welcome!

marko93101

Been hanging in the Shadows for awhile now, mainly getting info about AVP game and the new Predators coming out. Decided to register , wait i think i registered agggeeees ago but i never used it. hmmmph well nevermind that, so like Hi!
Quick N00b questions:
1. How long does it actually take the Xeno to grow from the Chestbuster stage?
2. In AVP:R the Predator doesent seem to be affected by the Aliens acid, why is this ?
and finally

Can someone name all the Predators and which movies there from, becasue ive been lurking and never know who you guys are reffering to, and where did they get there names?

Thanks in advance, the names Mark :D

Purebreedalien

Welcome! :)

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: marko93101 on Feb 07, 2010, 07:38:09 PM
Can someone name all the Predators and which movies there from, becasue ive been lurking and never know who you guys are reffering to, and where did they get there names?

I only know Celtic and Scar are from AvP (Scar being the one to kill the Queen), Wolf being the elite Predator in AvP:R... and, uh, yeah. That's about it.

SpaceMarines

Been hanging in the Shadows for awhile now, mainly getting info about AVP game and the new Predators coming out. Decided to register , wait i think i registered agggeeees ago but i never used it. hmmmph well nevermind that, so like Hi!
Quick N00b questions:
1. How long does it actually take the Xeno to grow from the Chestbuster stage?
2. In AVP:R the Predator doesent seem to be affected by the Aliens acid, why is this ?
and finally

Thanks in advance, the names Mark :D

Welcome!

For your first question, a few hours. No specific time-frame is given.

For your second; Wolf wasn't affected because AvP:R(ectum) was a horrible film.

For your third; Predator: Anytime; Predator 2: Pussyface; AvP: Scar, Celtic, and Chopper(?); AvP:R(ectum): Wolf

Purebreedalien

Another name for the Chopper Predator is Gill.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

and finally

Despite what some people may tell you, the real answer is because The Brothers didn't have the necessary budget to create the image of Wolf's arm melting off.

That's the true story.

Noodle

Noodle

Why hello there. My name is Harrison I live in Australia and am 15 years of age. Mainly just joined this site so that I would have something to do instead of dying from anticipation, waiting for the new game to come out ^^

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Then you came to the right place. Welcome! :)

SilkySilly

Hey there

great site by the way, found this scoring the web for info for the new aliens vs pred game.

Im Lee Aka SilkySilly ( which is my xbox gamertag ) Im from the UK im 32 and a massive fan of both aliens and predator and i cant wait to play the new game. Been waiting nearly 10 years for a decent Aliens shooter to come out after the first 2 AVP games and im loving the demo at the mo!!!

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruits.  Enjoy the site!

Ticou

Ticou

Hello there :D my name is Tim, have been stalking this forum a while now, gotta say its really fun to see so many people that share my interest in the alien / predator franchise so i decided to make an account so i could be part of the community :)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Noodle on Feb 08, 2010, 09:51:31 AM
Why hello there. My name is Harrison I live in Australia and am 15 years of age. Mainly just joined this site so that I would have something to do instead of dying from anticipation, waiting for the new game to come out ^^

Quote from: SilkySilly on Feb 08, 2010, 06:29:12 PM
Hey there

great site by the way, found this scoring the web for info for the new aliens vs pred game.

Im Lee Aka SilkySilly ( which is my xbox gamertag ) Im from the UK im 32 and a massive fan of both aliens and predator and i cant wait to play the new game. Been waiting nearly 10 years for a decent Aliens shooter to come out after the first 2 AVP games and im loving the demo at the mo!!!

Quote from: Ticou on Feb 08, 2010, 10:42:30 PM
Hello there :D my name is Tim, have been stalking this forum a while now, gotta say its really fun to see so many people that share my interest in the alien / predator franchise so i decided to make an account so i could be part of the community :)

Good day to all of you!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed