New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,240 times)

Kane

Kane

Greetings.

Yeah well, i'm new here and i hope we get along with each other. I guess that's about it.  :)

Oh and i couldn't believe the nickname "Kane" wasn't already used by someone.
Just my luck i guess.  :D

PS:

I'm from Germany, so spelling corrections are welcome.  :P

Skinner

Skinner

Welcome to the crew, Kane.

Death in Shadows

Hey everybody (:

I'm Wally, I've been a huge fan of Aliens and Predators since I saw the movies when i was little.
Can't wait for all the new stuff coming out this year. Hopefully the game coming out next month will help do AvP some justice

I played AvP2 until it went offline under the name of Matthews. Doubt anyone here knew me but hey what the heck? =P (someone said on an earlier post that it was back online? is that true?)

Anyways, hope to talk to everyone soon  ;D

SpaceMarines

Quote from: adb142 on Jan 18, 2010, 10:09:02 AM
Yo, I'm Adam.  Huge Predator fan here.  Comics, Movies, Video Games, you name it.  I am really excited for this coming year.  New Video Game, New Movie, New Comic series.. heck yea!!

Oh and I'm a huge music fan.  I live for going to concerts!

Welcome Adam! I too enjoy concerts, but I don't get out to enough of them.

Quote from: Kane on Jan 18, 2010, 11:09:25 PM
Greetings.

Yeah well, i'm new here and i hope we get along with each other. I guess that's about it.  :)

Oh and i couldn't believe the nickname "Kane" wasn't already used by someone.
Just my luck i guess.  :D

PS:

I'm from Germany, so spelling corrections are welcome.  :P

Really? Kane hadn't been used before? That's really surprising. Welcome!

Quote from: Death in Shadows on Jan 18, 2010, 11:51:25 PM
Hey everybody (:

I'm Wally, I've been a huge fan of Aliens and Predators since I saw the movies when i was little.
Can't wait for all the new stuff coming out this year. Hopefully the game coming out next month will help do AvP some justice

I played AvP2 until it went offline under the name of Matthews. Doubt anyone here knew me but hey what the heck? =P (someone said on an earlier post that it was back online? is that true?)

Welcome!

Kane

Kane

QuoteReally? Kane hadn't been used before?

Nope.
But now it is. 8) :D

QuoteWelcome!
QuoteWelcome to the crew, Kane.

:)

@Death in Shadows

Welcome to the world of tomorrow.

M-41A

M-41A

Hi all.

I'm M-41A.

Love the movies; all of them.

Figured I'd climb aboard!

-Cheers-

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: Death in Shadows on Jan 18, 2010, 11:51:25 PM
Hey everybody (:

Welcome! Yeah, I said it's still online, and it is :) Though I haven't played for a week or so. And I also heard thatthey will shut it when avp3 comes out (but I haven't read about it anywhere)  http://master.lithfaq.com/ Here you go if interested ;D

SpaceMarines

Quote from: M-41A on Jan 19, 2010, 12:41:09 AM
Hi all.

I'm M-41A.

Love the movies; all of them.

Figured I'd climb aboard!

-Cheers-

Welcome Pulsey! Do you mind if I call you pulsey?

Puks

Puks

Wow. A flood of new recruits.

Allow me to do the drill:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LfjAkk7hMY

Mad Max RW

Mad Max RW

An old veteran checking in. Cool seeing a few names I remember like Xenomrph and Acid Glow.

SpaceMarines

Welcome back!

m138jewski

m138jewski

Hey guys, gals. My name is Mike and I'm a die hard of both series. Was turned on to this site from aintitcoolnews, they had a link showing set pics for Predators, which sadly seem to have been taken down. Will definitely check this site for news and updates, and stoked for Predators and the AVP game coming next month. Cheers

SpaceMarines

Welcome to the boards, kid. You found this place in a very similar way as me.

ULTRA

ULTRA

Hello,

Forum members ;D  I use to be a forum member of avpgalaxy back in the day ;) before darkness closed the site down.
Din't realize it was back :o and its strong  ,as it was back then :o

Darkness may i have my 4000 thousand plus posts back ???

Anyways Im from Austin Texas where the new Predators film is been shot at.
Back In the middle of november ,I had the privilege to watch multiple filming at several local parks :o  It was a dream come true!!
Never thaugh't I Would see a Crew filming one of my favorite movies 8)

And hope fully they will have a premier here in austin just like they did with the movie machete!!
Well guys go to run see ya in the forums

SpaceMarines

Welcome back to the site!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed