New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,573 times)

Richard.H

Richard.H

Hey, CanadianHero67 is back in town!

Edit:
Much has changed since I left.

I am 18 years old currently. I am now a rookie Guitarist. I have gotten into poetry (or whatever you want to call it ::) ). I am applying into the Canadian Forces Regular Infantry (FINALLY!). I have become more of South Park fan (I am still a proud fan of A/P). I have become more of a leader in the real world. I am an official marksman in Army Cadets now. I was recently awarded in Army Cadets for distinguished leadership and attitude. I was even an acting Regimental Sergeant Major once! ;D I am on my way to graduating High School June, 2010. I have learned some of basics of the German language. I was in a lot of Remembrance Day parades and services.

How have things been?

Purebreedalien

Welcome back CanadianHero67, or Richard.H (whichever is better ;))

Good luck with everything you're doing :)

The_Silencer

Be welcome CanadianHero67 and enjoy!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

So CanadianHero67 made a new account or something?

Richard.H

Richard.H

I deleted the other one, months and months ago. Let's just say I was not having a good time. But now I felt like coming back.

And it's Richard.H now. My first name and initial of my last name Hammond (Hammond is old German meaning "home protector").

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Richard.H on Dec 19, 2009, 06:09:07 AM

Edit:

I am 18 years old currently. I am now a rookie Guitarist. I have gotten into poetry (or whatever you want to call it ::) ). I am applying into the Canadian Forces Regular Infantry (FINALLY!). I have become more of South Park fan (I am still a proud fan of A/P). I have become more of a leader in the real world. I am an official marksman in Army Cadets now. I was recently awarded in Army Cadets for distinguished leadership and attitude. I was even an acting Regimental Sergeant Major once! ;D I am on my way to graduating High School June, 2010. I have learned some of basics of the German language. I was in a lot of Remembrance Day parades and services.

How have things been?

Welcome back! What did you delete your other account?

Richard.H

Richard.H

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 19, 2009, 10:11:12 PM
Welcome back! What did you delete your other account?

Yes.
Quote from: Richard.H on Dec 19, 2009, 10:09:12 PM
Let's just say I was not having a good time.

Thanks for the welcome backs everyone. :)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Richard.H on Dec 19, 2009, 06:09:07 AM

Edit:

How have things been?

Welcome back! Good to see not only another Canadian come back, but another guitar-man as well. Keep up that instrument. Maybe someday you'll be as good as me. ;)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Richard.H on Dec 19, 2009, 10:13:21 PM
Thanks for the welcome backs everyone. :)

It's good to have you back mate. I wondered where you'd got to  :)

EEV2650

EEV2650

I never knew he was gone. I guess it just goes to show how much i pay attention.

scarhunter92

Just found out about this thread, so I'll do a quick introduction of myself ;D:

I'm a 17 years old male student from Spain.
I've been stalking the forums for a while and finally decided to join the community :P.
Main hobbies: Movies, videogames, computers.
My dad introduced me to Alien back when I was around 6 years old and it scared the living daylights out of me. Regained interest when I found out about AvP: Extinction coming out (I remembered the alien) and then watched all the A/P movies and AvP. Also started playing AvP2 for about 2-3 years. That's how I became a fan of these franchises more or less...

I hope to enjoy my stance here and hello to all! :)

Puks

Puks

Welcome aboard, matee.  :)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Dec 23, 2009, 01:42:39 PM
Just found out about this thread, so I'll do a quick introduction of myself ;D:

I'm a 17 years old male student from Spain.
I've been stalking the forums for a while and finally decided to join the community :P.
Main hobbies: Movies, videogames, computers.
My dad introduced me to Alien back when I was around 6 years old and it scared the living daylights out of me. Regained interest when I found out about AvP: Extinction coming out (I remembered the alien) and then watched all the A/P movies and AvP. Also started playing AvP2 for about 2-3 years. That's how I became a fan of these franchises more or less...

I hope to enjoy my stance here and hello to all! :)

Greetings! *holds out hand for hand-shake*

(Oh my god! 666 posts! :o)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Your time has come, it would seem.

Puks

Puks

Puny mortals, prepare for the SpaceMarinecalypse!  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed