New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,774 times)

Cellien

Cellien

Welcome all!

ShadowPred

Welome sunfire, I hope you enjoy your stay here, as we near the AVP2 trailer....pandemonium will ensue in a weeks time.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Don't know why the newbies wanted to join the madness, that must make them crazy like us  8)  Welcome to all indeed!

ShadowPred, didn't the chaos start months ago  ;D

Predboy

Predboy

Pretty sure the chaos began when the first avp comic or novel came out. ;D

ShadowPred

No, the chaos has not begun, it will only begin once we get a trailer, and then all of us will lose a part of our soul once again, to be devoted to this movie in every way, EVERY WAY.........

Master Chief

Well if this is the calm before the storm, I don't know if I want to "stick around" for the storm...Can't wait  8)

gnrkelly

wats the storie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gnrkelly life long alien and predator fan

im 21 and im from dublin IRELAND!!!!!!!! its my first time been a member on this site so i hope eveything works out its good to be here!!!!!!!!!! 

Predboy

Predboy

Wow, Im part of the welcoming party, finally! ;D

Welcome, gnrkelly.

CelticP

CelticP

Hello. I used to come here back in 04 when the fanfilm called AvP came out. I went by the name of CelticPredator. I typed like a retard, and I was about 12 when I joined. Mmmyep.

Predboy

Predboy

Looks like your name was up for grabs and others beat you to it. :D

Enjoy the forum, but beware, you put yourself at risk when joining in the battlezone, so I must ask you, are you a predator fan, or *shivers at the thought* an alien fan?

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 26, 2007, 01:31:30 PM
Looks like your name was up for grabs and others beat you to it. :D

Enjoy the forum, but beware, you put yourself at risk when joining in the battlezone, so I must ask you, are you a predator fan, or *shivers in disgust* an alien fan?
You don't like alien fans? why?

Predboy

Predboy

People here must take everything I say seriously dont they. I was just playing around.

Caledonia

Hi there,

fresh-meat so to speak.

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 26, 2007, 03:25:27 PM
People here must take everything I say seriously dont they. I was just playing around.
Oh, ok  ;D

gnrkelly

Cheers predboy!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed