New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,371 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No argument there :P

CanadianHero67

Quote from: maledoro on Jan 30, 2009, 12:04:31 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 29, 2009, 11:45:06 PM
Depends on which part of the country you're in. Here in Toronto, it's snowy, but not quite frozen.
If there's snow, it's too damned cold.
That is why America does not attack Canada. If they did they would know how the Germans felt at Stalingrad.

Canadians know how to be tough in winter conditions. Infact all of next weekend me and the Army Cadets are going to Aurora to learn how to survive in winter conditions.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Of all the places to learn how to tolerate cold in this Canada, you're going to Aurora??

No wonder our military sucks, they aren't training you in harsh conditions.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

We are going in the bush. Plus that is where are armoury is. And it is not a military unit. It is similar but the main purpose of Army Cadets is to teach you to be a better citizen. It is not the military but it is a lot like it. With orders, uniform, ranks, parade etc. There are even teams such as the marksman team. I hope to get on that team. ;D

Edit: And our military does not suck. >:( When I get in the army in a year or two I will probably be taught how to survive the winter in the Arctic. No joke.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Jan 30, 2009, 04:27:12 AM
Edit: And our military does not suck. >:( When I get in the army in a year or two I will probably be taught how to survive the winter in the Arctic. No joke.

It's certainly lacking.

CanadianHero67

Why? We are probably better at fighting winter warfare then America and we have better recon vehicles and tanks than they do. Canada have the best marksman literally on earth. The only thing we lack from America is numbers and numbers don't win wars.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Jan 30, 2009, 04:37:59 AM
Why? We are probably better at fighting winter warfare then America and we have better recon vehicles and tanks than they do. Canada have the best marksman literally on earth. The only thing we lack from America is numbers and numbers don't win wars.
Hold on a sec... Oh, right. History Channel.

Vulhala

Vulhala

The Canadian army are doing good things in Afghanistan I will say that.

Deathbearer

If we wanted to go to war with you we'd just bomb your stupid winter bases and then invade your frozen wasteland of a country with our tanks, which are in fact better than your tanks.

gameoverman

^Forget that, just nuke the bastards and start WW3.

Thousand yard stare!
Thousand yard stare!

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: maledoro on Jan 30, 2009, 12:59:04 PM
Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Jan 30, 2009, 04:37:59 AM
Discovery Channel too.

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 30, 2009, 02:11:33 PM
If we wanted to go to war with you we'd just bomb your stupid winter bases and then invade your frozen wasteland of a country with our tanks, which are in fact better than your tanks.
So Abrams are better than Leopards for a fact.

And you can't just bomb or nuke us with our reputation, that would piss off half of the world. I can see China and North Korea using that as a excuse to nuke you. I can see most of Europe getting pissed.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Jan 30, 2009, 03:43:56 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Jan 30, 2009, 12:59:04 PM
Discovery Channel too.
Oooh! Twice the edumacation!

Deathbearer

You call me dumb, yet you can't even say "about" correctly. ;) No wonder nobody takes Canada seriously.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

??? I didn't even type "about".  :P

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 30, 2009, 03:59:51 PM
You call me dumb,
Take a joke. ::) I know I have had to take a bunch.

Deathbearer

didn't say you did so I don't know what you're talking "aboot" ;3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed