New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,140 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

C's your parents dont let you go anywhere? C's and my stay here is going to be very short. NO mom not that not thhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Predboy

Predboy

If I was little, my parents would've just beat the shit outta me. :D Sometimes, I wish they would just do that, instead of these long-term punishments.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yeah

Nobody

Nobody

You got beaten when you were little for getting a C?
:o

Good god I have it so easy.

Predboy

Predboy

Pss, my parents are hispanic dude, thats how we do it. I remember getting my ass kicked just for missing 5 homework assignments. Stupidass teacher sent a note to my parents, they said, "Alright, you missed 5 homeworks so you're gonna get 5 whips with the belt."

Ah yes, the belt....hurt like f**king bitch. And you wanna know what the funny thing was about it, the damn teacher writes back saying, I only missed 2, and it was a mistake. I got my ass kicked for nothing. f**king bitch. >_>

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Woh :(

Colonial Chief

Hey everybody. I joined a while ago but I haven't introduced myself. I'm Colonial Chief and I'm gladt o be a part of this community. I hope to be very active! :)

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Colonial Chief on Dec 31, 2008, 05:54:28 PM
Hey everybody. I joined a while ago but I haven't introduced myself.

Ill say. Its been like what, 1 month already? Whats the matter with you. >_>

....Welcome to the site newbie. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Dec 30, 2008, 05:35:50 PM
Because he's a disobedient child who doesn't listen to his parents.  Doom, he's at that stage in his life where he thinks he knows everything.  Am I right Predboy?

Psh, please, he knows enough. Enough to know his 'rents are too strict! Am I right Predboy?

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 31, 2008, 06:25:15 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Dec 30, 2008, 05:35:50 PM
Because he's a disobedient child who doesn't listen to his parents.  Doom, he's at that stage in his life where he thinks he knows everything.  Am I right Predboy?

Psh, please, he knows enough. Enough to know his 'rents are too strict! Am I right Predboy?

Damn right.

Master Chief

haha...What is this, some sort of uprising against me?  Your parents should take off the belt to both of your asses for those sorry attitudes.  Take that - take that!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Please, my mom doesn't wear a belt.

Predboy

Predboy

Psssshhhh, please......shit, my parents still wear that damn belt.....psh, I dont care, Ill just run my ass out the house if they whip it out.

Master Chief

^ haha...you sound like a blow-off valve.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Uh Oh!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed