New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,685 times)

The Ultimate Predator

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

WELCOME!

Snore

Snore

Okay....(Hmmmmm) What to say....

I'm a new member, got quite a number of Alien and Predator comics and Novels, and I look forward to some interesting (but not aggressive, I'd probably go a little batty) conversations with some of you guys.

Scree

Scree

Hello,

new member (obviously) and a big fan of the franchises with the Alien series being my favourite. I love all the movies. Also liked AVP and I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel. So I hope to be reading and discussing about the movies and news about AVP2 with fellow fans.

Mr. Weyland

Hi Scree, wheres the name from?

Scree

Scree

Hi Mr. Weyland, Scree is a main character from the PS2 game "Primal".

Mr. Weyland

I know the game but i never played it, is the main character that women with the green thing on her arm?

Scree

Scree

Yeah, those green magic blades...Predator style! ;D
The woman's companion is this little, cool stone guy...that's Scree. (see avatar)

I really loved that game. Pity they didn't do a sequel yet.

Mr. Weyland

Yeah i hate it when they dont make sequelse to good games  :-\

innerchaos

Greetings, I am Innerchaos. Some of you may know me as "Thinkugotachance" from the original AVP Galaxy. Regardless, I'd like to say that I'm stoked to see the top AVP Site return to claim its' rightful heir. Be warned, I am somewhat opinionated and hate false posts (something all of us know from the original posts in avpgalaxy). Otherwise, I can't wait to get to know some noob's as-well-as re-acquaint with those who were lost after the demise of avpgalaxy. Let's just hope for a bad-ass, gut-wrenching, AVP2!!

Mr. Weyland

Hi Innerchaos, welcome back (even though i was never hear when the 1st AVP galaxy was around).

Stay Frosty

im Greg, im 25 i used to use the old site a loooong time ago, when tony pope was around, i know hicks and darkness from back then

Darkness

Hey Gabriel Darko & Thinkugotachance. It's nice to see both of you here.

Stay Frosty

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 07, 2007, 04:53:32 PM
Hey Gabriel Darko & Thinkugotachance. It's nice to see both of you here.

"Its been a long time General"

Corporal Hicks

Welcome guys. Love the choose of avatar Frosty. I should probably check out our new Pred ones.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed