New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,825 times)

BauhausConcept

Quote from: Darkness on May 14, 2008, 06:15:15 PM
Quote from: Grecko on May 14, 2008, 05:49:00 PM
Corporal_Hicks knows who I am. I would tell you my old username I used to go by but I am afraid at one point in time I wasn't a popular cat... might bring up some old beef.

What you been up to? You were quite forthcoming at the end of 2006 when the site came back and then you suddenley disappeared.
Yeah, around that time I realized I really had to buckle down for school in order to get into a good University. Hopefully I will be able to hang around here for a bit longer since the semester is now over. Good to see you again Corporal_Hicks, and thanks for the warm welcome Master_Chief.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Grecko on May 14, 2008, 06:25:03 PM
Corporal_Hicks knows who I am. I would tell you my old username I used to go by but I am afraid at one point in time I wasn't a popular cat... might bring up some old beef.

What you been up to? You were quite forthcoming at the end of 2006 when the site came back and then you suddenley disappeared.
Yeah, around that time I realized I really had to buckle down for school in order to get into a good University. Hopefully I will be able to hang around here for a bit longer since the semester is now over. Good to see you again Corporal_Hicks, and thanks for the warm welcome Master_Chief.

School can be pain eh? Welcome back all the same :)

BauhausConcept

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 14, 2008, 11:43:27 PM

Tell me about it. School really does suck but it is rewarding in the long-run so it is best to suffer for a short period of time now than a long period of time later. And thanks for the welcome DoomRulz!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Grecko on May 15, 2008, 12:18:21 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 14, 2008, 11:43:27 PM

Tell me about it. School really does suck but it is rewarding in the long-run so it is best to suffer for a short period of time now than a long period of time later. And thanks for the welcome DoomRulz!

Haha, I like the way you think man, "short term pain for long term gain!" About time someone positive-minded joined around here :)

Master Chief

Schoolz fo foolz! ;)

severen76

Quote from: Master Chief on May 15, 2008, 04:14:36 PM
Schoolz fo foolz! ;)

You mean the "it's cool to go to school" posters at my school were lying.

and a welcome to Grecko. :)

Master Chief

I just quoted the poster that was displayed at my school.  I like your shool a lot better.  Welcome aboard severen76.  What does your name mean?

severen76

Welcome aboard?

Yeah.....I'm new. If you're wondering how I got so many posts it's because I type fast and read even quicker. :P

Master Chief

haha, yet another post posting machine in our midst. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Schoolz fo foolz! ;)

That's why you served in the military ;)

Master Chief

"Hey you can't talk to me that way, thems fightin' words"  >:(

severen76

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 15, 2008, 09:23:53 PM
Schoolz fo foolz! ;)

There's some jokes that can cross the line. this one slipped and is falling hard. :-\

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: severen76 on May 15, 2008, 09:34:34 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 15, 2008, 09:23:53 PM
Schoolz fo foolz! ;)

There's some jokes that can cross the line. this one slipped and is falling hard. :-\
I agree as well.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on May 15, 2008, 09:31:00 PM
"Hey you can't talk to me that way, thems fightin' words"  >:(

Haha ;) it's all good man

Master Chief

I know, that's why I quoted Bugs Bunny.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed