New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,222 times)

Zero

Zero

Quote from: Da-Wolf on Apr 13, 2008, 01:05:36 AM
eh?????   ^^

Say Toyboat three times fast in real life,until you master that,we all will call you noob  :D

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

Lol ;D

Hunter-Slayer

Griffin McLain. I'm *cough* 14 *cough* (one birthday away  :-\ ) and a sci fi lover. I dislike star wars however when it comes to aliens and predators I have found my true love. I like this place and it already feels like a second home.

Master Chief

So let me get this straight.  You're a Hunter-Slayer Yautja*Warrior?

*In no way do I use the "Y" word during a regular Predator conversation.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Welcome Hunter-Slayer, and heres a customary cookie *cookie*  ;D.

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 14, 2008, 06:43:23 PM
So let me get this straight.  You're a Hunter-Slayer Yautja*Warrior?

*In no way do I use the "Y" word during a regular Predator conversation.

Lol, he's still a young blood Chief, he'll learn.

severen76

Welcome Hunter-Slayer. Have fun.

Zero

Zero

Quote from: Hunter-Slayer on Apr 14, 2008, 06:30:47 PM
Griffin McLain. I'm *cough* 14 *cough* (one birthday away  :-\ ) and a sci fi lover. I dislike star wars however when it comes to aliens and predators I have found my true love. I like this place and it already feels like a second home.

Most of the people here are Star Wars fans,LETS FEED HIM TO THE ALMIGHTY SARLAAC!

B-Rad G

B-Rad G

Hello my name is RobooPredalien97. I'm 21 years old and i am a big fan of the series since at the age of 5 when my dad took me to see Alien 3. I'm a big Robocop fan as well. My friend told me about this and i choice to join the site.

Zero

Zero

Quote from: RoboPredalien97 on Apr 14, 2008, 07:35:34 PM
Hello my name is RobooPredalien97. I'm 21 years old and i am a big fan of the series since at the age of 5 when my dad took me to see Alien 3. I'm a big Robocop fan as well. My friend told me about this and i choice to join the site.

Welcome to the galaxy.Try not to piss off Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Customary cookie.

;D

Enjoy and welcome to the warzone.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Wellcome to the site.

Demosthenes

As i say alot, welcome to the galaxy

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Iron Hide on Apr 14, 2008, 07:42:48 PMEnjoy and welcome to the warzone.

Don't take that lightly.

Demosthenes

new members: watch out for Maledor ;D :P

Iron Hide

Quote from: DarkStar117 on Apr 14, 2008, 10:03:17 PM
new members: watch out for Maledor ;D :P

Doritos is nothing to worry about, new members think of him as a roach to be stepped on  ;D.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed