New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,578 times)

XanltheCSG

XanltheCSG

if there was a transformer named iron hide, it would be weird

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: XanltheCSG on Feb 03, 2008, 12:05:46 AM
if there was a transformer named iron hide, it would be weird

There is a Transformer named Iron Hide  :D

Alien Freak

Welcome to all the new members.

Resurrection

Glad to have you all here, welcome to the site!

Iron Hide

Quote from: smokeykit on Feb 02, 2008, 08:10:15 PM
thanks, Iron Hide.

now why does your screen name remind me of a Transformer?  ;)

yeah there is a transformer named iron hide BUT that's not where I got it from,I got it from a comic I saw when I was young,where a group of Vikings were being stalked by an Alien warrior,they said it had an "Iron Hide".

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 03, 2008, 05:06:11 AM
thanks, Iron Hide.

yeah there is a transformer named iron hide BUT that's not where I got it from,I got it from a comic I saw when I was young,where a group of Vikings were being stalked by an Alien warrior,they said it had an "Iron Hide".

o_0 which Aliens comic is that?

Iron Hide

Quote from: XenoVC on Feb 03, 2008, 05:12:23 AM
thanks, Iron Hide.

I don't remember I was young when I saw it and I only saw it once,but that desciption stuck with me.

Corporal Harrison

Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 03, 2008, 05:14:21 AM
Quote from: XenoVC on Feb 03, 2008, 05:12:23 AM
thanks, Iron Hide.

I don't remember I was young when I saw it and I only saw it once,but that desciption stuck with me.

thats weird i think i remember reading sumthin like that too..

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/literature.php?section=aliencomics

Title: Aliens: Stalker (1)
Written By: David Wenzel
Artwork By: David Wenzel, Tracy Munsey
Publication Date: Jun 24, 1998
Description: In a time of myth, when Vikings ruled the land, when their berzerker rage went unmatched by anyone who opposed them. In this fierce and merciless time, the legendary warrior Rainulf the Wraith-Stalker is summoned by the granddaughter of a dead king to best a deadly enemy. But this enemy is unlike anything Rainulf has ever faced. In the dense, cold mists of this ancient land hides an invincible creature born of the Underworld -- with iron skin, dagger teeth, and blood that burns stone -- known in the far-flung future as an Alien.

Iron Hide

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 03, 2008, 05:50:46 PM

Description: In a time of myth, when Vikings ruled the land, when their berzerker rage went unmatched by anyone who opposed them. In this fierce and merciless time, the legendary warrior Rainulf the Wraith-Stalker is summoned by the granddaughter of a dead king to best a deadly enemy. But this enemy is unlike anything Rainulf has ever faced. In the dense, cold mists of this ancient land hides an invincible creature born of the Underworld -- with iron skin, dagger teeth, and blood that burns stone -- known in the far-flung future as an Alien.

dude you f**king rule......

XenoVC

XenoVC

:o Looks awesome,thanks for the info,Hicks

smokeykit

interesting; thanks for clearing the name up. :)

Corporal Harrison

ok.... i guess it was a true memory  ;)
thanks

Preddy Krueger

Hello everyone! I registered here last year but I have just started posting on the forums now. However, some of you may recognize me from the IMDB AvP-R boards which I frequent. I am a die hard Alien & Predator fan from Toronto and I am currently in my third year of the co-op management program at the University of Toronto pursuing BBA.

AvP 3 petition
http://petitiononline.com/avp3/petition.html

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: predator14 on Feb 10, 2008, 03:34:57 AM
Hello everyone! I registered here last year but I have just started posting on the forums now. However, some of you may recognize me from the IMDB AvP-R boards which I frequent. I am a die hard Alien & Predator fan from Toronto and I am currently in my third year of the co-op management program at the University of Toronto pursuing BBA.

AvP 3 petition
http://petitiononline.com/avp3/petition.html

Welcome to The Galaxy! :D

I'm actually at Ryerson taking Criminal Justice lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed