New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,747 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Spoiler
No, he is not
[close]

Gkajun

Gkajun

Hi i'm a newb from Norwich, been nuts about Predator since 1987 found this place by accident

ThatPixarGuy

Hey! Not much to say here, aside from the fact that I've been both an Alien and Predator fan for a few years now. And stumbled upon this place recently.

WeylandYutaniXeno

Hahaha ok.

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 01, 2020, 05:54:28 AM
Spoiler
No, he is not
[close]

Corporal Hicks

I am though. And I hate everyone who got to experience Alien War because I didn't.  >:( ;D

Welcome to all our newbies! We're always happy to see more folk show up! Please make sure you check out the forum rules, and I look forward to seeing you all get stuck in with the conversations!

Voodoo Magic

Good to see all the new recruits!

Gkajun, ThatPixarGuy, WeylandYutaniXeno...

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: WeylandYutaniXeno on Jul 31, 2020, 11:24:07 PM
Hello and thank you. It was amazing. Are you from the UK too?

As Kradan said, I am not. I'm located in the US. I do enjoy me a UK visit though.

WeylandYutaniXeno

Am I allowed to post a link to my streams? My streams are only Alien and Predator themed.

Corporal Hicks

By all means. Just create yourself a new thread in the relevant game's sub-board, and post them in there.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: WeylandYutaniXeno on Aug 04, 2020, 12:12:15 PM
Am I allowed to post a link to my streams? My streams are only Alien and Predator themed.

Oooh. What are you streaming ? Isolation ? AvP 2? ...Colonial Marines ? I recently got really interested in that kind of stuff

WeylandYutaniXeno

Thank you so much, that's great.  I'll post a thread.

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 04, 2020, 05:45:36 PM
Quote from: WeylandYutaniXeno on Aug 04, 2020, 12:12:15 PM

I'm going to stream AVP2. Just finished marine campaign. Starting Predator Campaign, after I'll play some multiplayer survivor mode on UMP2 maps. On Saturdays I stream Predator Hunting Grounds. How about you? Do you stream?

Oooh. What are you streaming ? Isolation ? AvP 2? ...Colonial Marines ? I recently got really interested in that kind of stuff
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 04, 2020, 12:51:25 PM
By all means. Just create yourself a new thread in the relevant game's sub-board, and post them in there.

Kradan

Kradan

Me ? Nah.

FatStu

FatStu

Hey, I'm FatStu. Big James Cameron fan - love talking about Aliens. Dig Predator too.

I only like the first two Alien movies. I prefer to think of the Dark Horse comics as the continuation of the second film. Similiarly I only like the first two Predator films.

As for AvP I only like the original comic books. I hated the first one of those films and never saw the second.

Look forward to chatting with you guys.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome Stu!

FatStu

FatStu

Thanks man.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed