New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,858 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Welcome to the board Patry. I trust you're going to enjoy your stay.  :)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Patry on Jun 19, 2020, 12:54:52 PM
hey guys

My name is Patricia but i go by Patry. i'm a huge alien/predator fan. i only recently started reading the comics but i've been a fan of the movies since i was a little girl. oh and i'm obsessed with the yautjas! i just love them

Judging by your avatar, I'd guess you like Yautjas from AVP (2004) ?

Local Trouble

oh and i'm obsessed with the yautjas! i just love them

Does that include the crabators?

Patry

Patry

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 20, 2020, 08:06:39 AM
hey guys

My name is Patricia but i go by Patry. i'm a huge alien/predator fan. i only recently started reading the comics but i've been a fan of the movies since i was a little girl. oh and i'm obsessed with the yautjas! i just love them

Judging by your avatar, I'd guess you like Yautjas from AVP (2004) ?

Yeah! AVP is what introduced me to both franchises since i watched it when i was around 11 years old. I know the film is not particulary good or very popular amongst fans, but i love it and will always be special to me, ngl, i had a big crush on Scar lmao

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 20, 2020, 09:33:13 AM

crabators??? what are those?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Patry on Jun 20, 2020, 10:02:53 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 20, 2020, 09:33:13 AM

crabators??? what are those?

Crustacean-looking Predators (made by ADI studios) with broken mandibles.

Kradan

Kradan

Yeah! AVP is what introduced me to both franchises since i watched it when i was around 11 years old. I know the film is not particulary good or very popular amongst fans, but i love it and will always be special to me, ngl, i had a big crush on Scar lmao

Same here. AVP introduced me to both franchises when I was about 4 or 5 and I loved Scar (and still do)

Also, there's nothing wrong if you like crabators

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 20, 2020, 06:18:33 PM

Same here. AVP introduced me to both franchises when I was about 4 or 5 and I loved Scar (and still do)

Also, there's nothing wrong if you like crabators

Someone here said there was a problem with that?  :laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

coughVoodoocoughMagiccough

Stitch

Stitch

Welcome all. All except the crabators.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 20, 2020, 07:01:27 PM
coughVoodoocoughMagiccough

Maybe crabators grown on him.

[cancerblack]

ngl, i had a big crush on Scar lmao

This makes Paul the smug Paul:

Also welcome.

Voodoo Magic

Corporal Hicks

Talk about a welcome! Don't pile on the new people with the board jokes! Welcome to the madhouse, Patry!

Patry

Patry

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 22, 2020, 08:02:58 AM
Talk about a welcome! Don't pile on the new people with the board jokes! Welcome to the madhouse, Patry!

thank you!! :D

XSlayer300

XSlayer300

Hoooi guys. I prefer not to reveal my (first or last) name but, you can call me Slayer in lieu of my full username if you wish. While I am not a particular fan of the Predator games/novels/movies, I am more familiar to the likes of the Alien series as a whole, whether it'd be the games or the movies (though I had to freely admit, I have not watched the movies, both the prequels (Prome and Cove) and the whole series (Alien, -'s, Cubed and Resurrection), but I know I should), I am more familiar to the likes of 'em. Don't worry, I am also familiar to the AvP games though, not the movies, I am not that sort of a movie guy.

After seeing what happened to the A:CM game (which I declared it as non-canon in all ways combined like CnC4), and Aliens not having some sort of 'definitive' game for the newer years (Alien had Isolation, Predator has Hunting Grounds, and AvP has its own series which are all still good in the day), I decided to make a mod for Doom about A:CM, but better and atleast tuned to the fans' suggestions, a fan-centric thinking of sorts. Yes, I've heard of A:CM Overhaul (which is the sole reason to buy that game if you're going for the SP experience), but I am going to base some stats from it. Though, I am nervous on where to put my discussion on the mod, it is more or less, heavily WIP. But I would like to show progress every now and then as the mod grows. :)

And I uhhhh double posted by accident while waiting verification, whoops, sorry mods. Didn't know a verification had been in place.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed