New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,428 times)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome back to the community! I used to read The Hunted boards, and PlanetAvP myself, but AvP Network was a little before my time. I think they shut down in the early 00s didn't they? Was more of an AvP News boy myself in 02/03 times.

Garethmb

Garethmb

I am a site and magazine owner and I syndicate which includes 8 newspapers and a weekly radio segment. I do film, game, hardware, television, travel, and entertainment coverage. I have been known to write an Alien and once a Predator story in my spare time. Always have activities or projects going on in a normal situations such as speaking at or covering conventions.

Corporal Hicks

You're Gareth from sknr.net right? I remember you as far back as the PlanetAvP days!

Beef Dogg

Hey Guys,

Life long Aliens and Predator fan. Grew up watching Aliens every other week as a kid and reading all the comic books. Hopefully this forum is still active unlike all the Car forums that have died over the last few years.

Beef Dogg

:)

Corporal Hicks

These forums are plenty active, don't worry.  :) And welcome aboard!

davewesker

Greetings everyone. Longtime Aliens and Predator fan.  Looking forward to getting more involved with the community instead of staying in the darkness lol

Kradan

Kradan

Well, we have plenty of Darkness here too

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: davewesker on May 24, 2020, 10:43:55 PM
Greetings everyone. Longtime Aliens and Predator fan.  Looking forward to getting more involved with the community instead of staying in the darkness lol

Welcome Mr Wesker! Always a pleasure to see someone step out from the lurking shadows!

Quote from: Kradan on May 25, 2020, 12:09:05 PM
Well, we have plenty of Darkness here too

Zing!

Anakova

Anakova

I used to play AVP2 when it first came out. Used to love one-shot sniping people or pistol headshots around corners in those huge multiplayer rooms. So, out of nowhere, I am like "yeah I miss that game", so I googled "download avp2" which led me here. The thing about me is, I absolutely love the Xenoverse. Predator is okay, but I absolutely love the Alien. I've even read the original comics, back when the Engineer's looked like mutant elephants instead of pale bald humans in superhero bodysuits. The only thing I love more about the Xenoverse is Star Wars. But I'll keep that on the d/l for now. I collect the toys. I actually have every MacFarlane toy that came out when AVP released. I have Scar, Elder, Grid Alien, etc.. even the classic Predator 12 inch from the original movie. I'm not too big on forums and communities. I just talk to friends on Discord really and play Swtor and WoW. But figured since I love this stuff so much, I'd make a post and see how that goes. What better than a quick intro, right? Anyway, real name is Snezhana or Ana for short, I am 31, F (obviously) and hail from Krasnoyarsk, Russia. I've served my term in the Russian Armed Forces 74th Rifle Brigade. So I get pumped whenever I watch Aliens. I've seen every Alien film so much, we could be sitting down together and I could say every dialog from start to finish. I used to put it on every other day as background noise when I cleaned my place. I moved to the US on a trial membership, living in TX right now and it's unbearable as f**k. Too dry and hot for my taste. But meh. Anyway, that's a small bit about me and sorry if I made any English mistakes. It's not my first language and I usually need to triple check my words :-[

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the madhouse, Ana!  ;D Always welcome another AvP2 veteran! That was one of my big reasons for getting involved in fandom back in the day.

Beef Dogg

Welcome! I still have the AVP2 PC CD ROM, i wonder if i can still install it from that  ???

Corporal Hicks

It's easier to just install the all-in-one. Generally less hassle!

gunter

gunter

Hey,

Fistly, excuse me if I don't write proper english, I'm french.

I'm a huge fan of both the alien and predator franchise (but in fact mostly of the old movies and games, I don't really approve with what R. Scott has made of the saga in his last movies. And the last Predator, well... :/ ).
I have a nice collection of comics from both universes. My favourite would be the one with Machiko Noguchi, AvP Wars.
I used to write fanfics on the AvP universes, but it's been a long time.

I also created an online game on the universe, Predalia, but it's in french (I'd like to put in in english as well, but it's a lot of work). I'm not sure if I can give the link there or create a post to describe the game. The graphics may be too simple, but I'm programming it in php.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

Voodoo Magic

Welcome all!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed