New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,265 times)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to seeing you get stuck in.  :)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard to all of the new recruits!

EBGEHN4

EBGEHN4

Hi! My name is Yevgeniy! My hobby is writing articles about games (released, unreleased, wip) and toys! Also I like to surf internet archive in order to restore the history! Nice to meet Ya!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome aboard, EBGEHN4, Have you worked on anything Alien and Predator in the past?

xSAVAGExxx

Hi my name is Kurth, a new member here.  I'm currently working on a story and doing some research for it.  I'll try to stay up-to-date on things and will take suggestions on things at a later time. 

The Old One

The Old One

New member, would rather keep most things impersonal, giving details away about who I really am usually ends badly for me.

That said, I'm a girl from the UK and I love Alien probably to an unhealthy degree and needed somewhere to discuss it. I'm an fine arts artist.

Hoping I can even work on some projects in it's world someday. Maybe even make some buddies here.

Shaun

Shaun

Hello everyone!

Long time lurker, finally decided to sign up and become part of the posting crew

Huge Aliens fan, I'm from New Zealand!

Looking forward to joining in the conversation

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the new members! Please be sure to check out the forum rules and get stuck in! If you have any questions please feel free to message an admin or moderator and we'll do our best to get back to you. Enjoy yourselves here! :)

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

Outkilln

Outkilln

Howdy folks, how's tricks?

I'm Outkilln, currently 17 years old living in the states, long time lurker that finally got around to making an account.

I love sailing, hiking, fishing, hunting, shooting, and other manly stuff.

My favorite Aliens novel would have to be Nightmare Asylum.

Master Chief

Quote from: EBGEHN4 on May 20, 2018, 07:31:17 AM
Hi! My name is Yevgeniy! My hobby is writing articles about games (released, unreleased, wip) and toys! Also I like to surf internet archive in order to restore the history! Nice to meet Ya!
Quote from: xSAVAGExxx on May 23, 2018, 08:08:14 PM
Hi my name is Kurth, a new member here.  I'm currently working on a story and doing some research for it.  I'll try to stay up-to-date on things and will take suggestions on things at a later time. 
Quote from: The Old One on May 27, 2018, 06:03:19 PM
New member, would rather keep most things impersonal, giving details away about who I really am usually ends badly for me.

That said, I'm a girl from the UK and I love Alien probably to an unhealthy degree and needed somewhere to discuss it. I'm an fine arts artist.

Hoping I can even work on some projects in it's world someday. Maybe even make some buddies here.
Quote from: Shaun on May 27, 2018, 11:12:36 PM
Hello everyone!

Long time lurker, finally decided to sign up and become part of the posting crew

Huge Aliens fan, I'm from New Zealand!

Looking forward to joining in the conversation
Quote from: Hill on May 30, 2018, 03:55:11 PM
Howdy folks, how's tricks?

I'm Hill, currently 17 years old living in the states, long time lurker that finally got around to making an account.

I love sailing, hiking, fishing, hunting, shooting, and other manly stuff.

My favorite Aliens novel would have to be Nightmare Asylum.
Welcome aboard, recruits!

Please check out the rules.
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

Dropship

Dropship

Yes avp lovers
I'm dropship new member
Loving the site and podcasts

Master Chief

Quote from: Dropship on Jun 21, 2018, 07:48:44 PM
Yes avp lovers
I'm dropship new member
Loving the site and podcasts

Welcome aboard, recruit! Glad you're enjoying the site!

ARCXENO

ARCXENO

Hi fans and AVPG, thank you for letting me join , I'm Gabriel ( 38 ) huge fan on this site, been following it a long time.
looking forward to joining in with all you fans,  fantastic site

Corporal Hicks

Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the club!

Necronom IV

Necronom IV

Hullo,
A delight to see such a warm and generous community. Giger-obsessive and more than slightly odd.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed