New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,869 times)

Resurrection

Welcome to the site, Hunter!  I don't live too far from Ohio and go there quite frequently, usually just to a few of the malls over there in Dayton because they have loads of stores I don't have in my crappy city. :P  Enjoy your stay on the site!

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: sweeteyes on Dec 12, 2006, 07:56:53 AM
well...everyone knows me!...dont know  if thats a good thing or bad thing... :P

Its a good thing coz u so nice!

Corporal Hicks

I'd like to take a moment to remind our members to type properly. I wanna see good grammar here. This isn't IMDB.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 05, 2008, 08:35:19 AM
I'd like to take a moment to remind our members to type properly. I wanna see good grammar here. This isn't IMDB.

IMDB? will try my spellings a bit off

Corporal Hicks

Improve it then. Use google or a spell-checker. 'Cause I'm gonna be laying the smackdown on this issue.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 05, 2008, 08:41:54 AM
Improve it then. Use google or a spell-checker. 'Cause I'm gonna be laying the smackdown on this issue.

No problem will do so. May whe use abriviasions? propper Abriviasions i mean

Corporal Hicks

O' course. Just use the good ol' floatin' dot thing. You know the one. '

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 05, 2008, 08:45:42 AM
O' course. Just use the good ol' floatin' dot thing. You know the one. '

Okay thank u for helping and Your'e Honesty.

Corporal Hicks

Okay. Thank you for helping and you're honesty.

Use 'em properly though.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 05, 2008, 08:50:11 AM
Okay. Thank you for helping and you're honesty.

Use 'em properly though.

Im trying spelling was never my best in English coz im Afrikaans Speaking. U have my Word that i will try my best Because i love it here!

Clydewyman

Woah, looks like this board is also stringent on our English communication skills too. It looks like I had to be careful here because I have a bit of a poor command of English.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Jan 05, 2008, 08:59:53 AM
Woah, looks like this board is also stringent on our English communication skills too. It looks like I had to be careful here because I have a bit of a poor command of English.

it's hard on both of us don't worry i'm trying too!.

Corporal Hicks

Too many peoplez spellin lik diz maks it luk lik da plazce isnt intelllegent. I'm not happy that the place has degraded into something like IMDB. I know some people here aren't from England or the US, but make an effort. This is an English speaking board. Says so in the rules.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Well im sure that the people that love this site will make an effort to your'e request. I will do my best and try to help as much as i can!

Clydewyman

Yeah, we'll try as long as members here stop being an misogynist, racist and an ageist or any other prejudiced type.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed