New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,408 times)

Necronomicon II

Yeah Dane thinks it will "blow our minds" (funnily enough he later edited that out, lest he speak too much!). I have no doubt that from a production design level, art direction level and overall aesthetic level it's going to be a treat, and going by the production crew shirts the Alien aesthetic looks to be making a return, even if there will be variations. It's a tall order trying to come anywhere close to the first two masterpieces, but I think "close" can still be achieved, the strength of screenplay is all there is to it ultimately.
But I'm noticing a spike in optimism on Facebook for it now as more photos and details have trickled out, I'm certainly appreciating their more transparent approach this time over the "is it or isn't it a prequel" game before the release of Prometheus. Mind you, I'm hoping for another brilliant marketing campaign, but a more understated trailer this time out. We Alien fans are mightily hard to please, yes, but I like to think I'm pretty balanced and eschew much of the hyperbolic rage following disappointment, but Isolation proved there is still life in the old beast yet and I really hope Covenant will deliver!   

Scorpio

Scorpio

I'm Scorpio (named after El Scorpio from Predator 2) and I'm obsessed with all things Alien and Predator.  ;D

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: Scorpio on Jul 26, 2016, 04:57:46 PM
I'm Scorpio (named after El Scorpio from Predator 2) and I'm obsessed with all things Alien and Predator.  ;D

I kinda figured that's what you're named after, still sounds cool though.

SciFiFan75

SciFiFan75....40,from Tennessee,big fan of most all horror and sci-fi films,games and novels.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: SciFiFan75 on Jul 28, 2016, 09:15:44 PM
SciFiFan75....40,from Tennessee,big fan of most all horror and sci-fi films,games and novels.

Welcome. :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SciFiFan75 on Jul 28, 2016, 09:15:44 PM

Welcome to the club!  :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Welcome to the site

cyperon

cyperon

Hello everyone. Have visited this site for years but today I decided to join in discussing these great franchises with you all. I hope to learn a lot about the Alien/Predator saga along with you guys and stay up-to-date on the goings-on of said saga. Glad to be here.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: cyperon on Jul 31, 2016, 01:47:12 AM
Hello everyone. Have visited this site for years but today I decided to join in discussing these great franchises with you all. I hope to learn a lot about the Alien/Predator saga along with you guys and stay up-to-date on the goings-on of said saga. Glad to be here.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: cyperon on Jul 31, 2016, 01:47:12 AM

Glad to have you! I look forward to seeing your name appear!  :)

fppn

fppn

Hi! I'm Felippe. When I was a kid, I loved to watch all the Predator and Aliens movies. I'm still a big fan today! I want to share a short film I did with my cousin last week!

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: fppn on Jul 31, 2016, 05:44:42 PM
Hi! I'm Felippe. When I was a kid, I loved to watch all the Predator and Aliens movies. I'm still a big fan today! I want to share a short film I did with my cousin last week!

Welcome to the forum. :)

SJTR5

SJTR5

Hello!!
can't wait to share what I got! :)

Kaltes

Kaltes

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: SJTR5 on Aug 01, 2016, 10:30:05 PM
Hello!!
can't wait to share what I got! :)
Cant wait to see it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed