New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,367 times)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the gang! Were those the first time you saw the films?

XenoZipper

Quote from: 2004Zilla on May 02, 2016, 03:48:14 AM
Hello, everyone. Despite being a big Alien and Predator fan, I haven't really gotten involved with the other fans of the genre, so I figured I'd start here.

The username is just a reference to Godzilla: Final Wars. It's unoriginal, but it's the name I used when I joined my first forum so I stuck with it.

Welcome! I'm a big fan of Godzilla as well as Final Wars a lot! Looking forward to the new one coming

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 03, 2016, 01:24:29 PM
Yes. though I did catch a brief glimspe of Alien on TV, I believe two years ago.

So far I think Predator is my favorite out of them all.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: g2vd on May 03, 2016, 05:54:15 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 03, 2016, 01:24:29 PM
Yes. though I did catch a brief glimspe of Alien on TV, I believe two years ago.

So far I think Predator is my favorite out of them all.

Wow, how did you find those films compared to the rest of what's out there?  You didn't find the films too dated?

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on May 03, 2016, 06:54:06 PMYou didn't find the films too dated?
No, not really. every movie I have seen seen so has been great with the exception of AVP:R and AVP.

Though Predator could be considered dated as it is in part a satire of 80s action movies, it still perfectly holds up as a satire of today's action movies. and not to mention it's still a great movie

QuoteWow, how did you find those films compared to the rest of what's out there?
I would actually say that due to Alien's setting and atmosphere, that it feels and looks more real than all three Original Trilogy Star Wars movies.

Preda-Nate-Or

Hello, Earthlings my name is Preda-Nate-Or, ive seen this site a few times but felt its finally time to join the hunting team, Im looking forward to future discussions and more podcasts and news. As you may guess i love the Predator franchise but also really enjoy Aliens and Prometheus too. I hope you will enjoy this "young bloods"  ideas and comments but its awesome to finally find a place where my interests are the same as others  :)

Personal details: English,26, loves games, comics and books ect...

XenoZipper

Welcome Preda-Nate-Or!
Quite a few cool people here to talk with that's for sure. I love games & comics as well.
I'm mostly an old school NES & Super Nintendo player when it comes to games & comics
is all over the place from Aliens to Transformers to Ninja Turtles, I soak it all up haha If it existed
in the 80s as a cartoon or toy you can bet that I'll be reading the comics to them as well.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Preda-Nate-Or on May 05, 2016, 05:23:53 PM
Hello, Earthlings my name is Preda-Nate-Or, ive seen this site a few times but felt its finally time to join the hunting team, Im looking forward to future discussions and more podcasts and news. As you may guess i love the Predator franchise but also really enjoy Aliens and Prometheus too. I hope you will enjoy this "young bloods"  ideas and comments but its awesome to finally find a place where my interests are the same as others  :)

Personal details: English,26, loves games, comics and books ect...

Welcome to the hunting party, Preda. Always a pleasure to see more fans whether they're Alien or Predator ones! Hope you're looking forward to seeing more The Predator news and I'm glad you like the podcasts!  :)

broughtpain

Welcome g2vd and Preda. :)

j0w

j0w

Hey all,
Joseph here. Like the AvP universe but with a bias for the Predators. All other species are cool too...especially as polished trophies .

broughtpain

Welcome j0w.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: j0w on May 09, 2016, 03:50:06 AM
Hey all,
Joseph here. Like the AvP universe but with a bias for the Predators. All other species are cool too...especially as polished trophies .

You'll find plenty of other Predators to share hunting stories with here. Welcome to the war.  :)

YautjaEncyclopedia

I'm Norm, owner of the Yautja Encyclopedia: yautjaencyclope.altervista.org

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the Galaxy, Norm! Is that the same Encyclopedia that used to be up on Geocities?

Xeno Infestation

Hello everyone, I am a huge fan of Alien and Predator franchises, I like your website, many infos and looks pretty nice :)
My nickname is referring to a game or game modification title, which I'm going to develop later.
You can call me XI if you want :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed