New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,502 times)

Prez

Prez

Hello everyone.

I'm Prez72 and I'm from Australia. Long time visitor to the site but first time on these forums.

Looking forward to many discussions about the Alien & Predator universe.

Cheers

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: lv_226 on Apr 27, 2016, 07:52:04 PM
Hello everyone. HUGE lurker (I remember when this website was first created!) and now finally joining the community. I'm 32 years old from the United States.

Welcome aboard, 226. :)

Quote from: Prez72 on Apr 28, 2016, 12:52:41 PM
Hello everyone.

I'm Prez72 and I'm from Australia. Long time visitor to the site but first time on these forums.

Looking forward to many discussions about the Alien & Predator universe.

You've come to the right place then! Always happy to see more lurkers appear on the forums.  :)

broughtpain

broughtpain

Killahawke1

Hello, I am Derek from Texas US

XenoZipper

Quote from: broughtpain on Apr 28, 2016, 10:54:26 PM
LMAO!!!

I try haha It's always the first thing that comes to my mind when meeting new people or whenever I hear someone say "Welcome" :P

broughtpain

Quote from: Killahawke1 on Apr 29, 2016, 01:29:57 AM

Hi Derek...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Killahawke1 on Apr 29, 2016, 01:29:57 AM

Welcome to the chaos!  :)

ChristopherMoonlight

Hi. I'm Christopher Moonlight. I'm a big fan of Aliens, Stan Winston, studioADI, and H.R. Giger. I write and make films.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: ChristopherMoonlight on Apr 29, 2016, 06:57:26 PM
Hi. I'm Christopher Moonlight. I'm a big fan of Aliens, Stan Winston, studioADI, and H.R. Giger. I write and make films.
Cool,Fan made films?

broughtpain

Hello Christopher. :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: ChristopherMoonlight on Apr 29, 2016, 06:57:26 PM

Welcome! Can you share any of those films?

2004Zilla

Hello, everyone. Despite being a big Alien and Predator fan, I haven't really gotten involved with the other fans of the genre, so I figured I'd start here.

The username is just a reference to Godzilla: Final Wars. It's unoriginal, but it's the name I used when I joined my first forum so I stuck with it.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the fold, Zilla!  :)

broughtpain

Hello, Zilla. :)

g2vd

g2vd

Hello, everyone.

I've been getting into the Alien and Predator franchises since I saw Alien on Blu-Ray back in 2015. so far I've seen Alien, Aliens, Predator, AVP, AVP:R and Predators.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed