New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,803 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: derlemke on Apr 07, 2016, 09:44:07 PM
I'm Mark. 30 years old. I first watched Aliens in 1992 and have been in love with the franchise since.

Welcome aboard, my friend. You'll find plenty of others here who are also in love with the franchise.  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: derlemke on Apr 07, 2016, 09:44:07 PM
Hey,

I'm Mark. 30 years old. I first watched Aliens in 1992 and have been in love with the franchise since.

What's up Mark! Welcome :)

chainsawsquirrel

Ellooo, I be chainsawsquirrel, the squirreliest chainsaw you ever did see!

I started my account a couple of years ago, but I am effectively still a newbie here.
Big fan of the 2nd film, I like Alien, but it was kinda ruined for me by avp (knowing about the alien's appearance, life cycle etc before watching was a bit of a bummer). I've come over from Alien: Isolation official forums since they've been down a long time and it's obvious now that they're not coming back :(

I recognise a few names here, like windebeast, ikarop, flexserve, mr.clemens, newbeing and psykore (good to see most of you :P).
I really wish there was a 2nd Alien: Isolation, although that's not likely any time soon, I remain optimistic. I'm really hoping they can do one in the style of the second films aesthetics and universe while still remaining a survival horror. There will always be more alien games in the works for the future ahead. There always has been, and with the latest game being such a success, why stop there?
Isolation and the new alien films are mostly the forums that i'll be on. Might have the odd look at the new predator film forum when more information arises.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

A new mammal joins the herd. Welcome!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the club. It's always nice to see another lurker come from out the shadows!  :)

chainsawsquirrel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 12, 2016, 06:17:42 PM
Welcome to the club. It's always nice to see another lurker come from out the shadows!  :)
Lurker was always my favourite class on A:CM :3

FiorinaFury161

Hope you use a STIHL chainsaw ;D Welcome and please excuse the dead facehuggers on the floor.

future_Tarzan³

chainsaw squirrel is cool as hell

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: chainsawsquirrel on Apr 12, 2016, 08:44:30 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 12, 2016, 06:17:42 PM
Lurker was always my favourite class on A:CM :3

Me too actually!  :)

chainsawsquirrel

chainsawsquirrel

Thnx for the kind words guys :)

And yeah, playing like a sneaky mofo on that game was the best. I loved to use the cloak ability for lurker and creep up on these claymore-corner camping noooooooblets with it. Tail em in the face and they'd have no idea what hit them and start shooting in all directions XD

Spike Spiegel

Hey all, I am Spike Spiegel.

I found the Aliens comics at my library and eventually watched the films on DVD when I was in high school. I kind of had a crush on young Sigourney Weaver for a while  :)

Recently, I really enjoyed Isolation and the Infestation game on Nintendo DS.

Looking forward to making more posts.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome aboard, Spike! I love that you mentioned Infestation. It's a game I think didn't get enough credit or attention. I really enjoyed that one!

Randomizer

Quote from: Spike Spiegel on Apr 14, 2016, 03:11:18 AM
I kind of had a crush on young Sigourney Weaver for a while  :)

I am genuinely surprised to see how many of my pals started this way.

Kinda forgot how lovely this thread was. Find yourself comfortable !  :)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Spike Spiegel on Apr 14, 2016, 03:11:18 AM
Hey all, I am Spike Spiegel.

I found the Aliens comics at my library and eventually watched the films on DVD when I was in high school. I kind of had a crush on young Sigourney Weaver for a while  :)

Recently, I really enjoyed Isolation and the Infestation game on Nintendo DS.

Looking forward to making more posts.
We all had a crush on weaver didnt we guys ;) ;D

chainsawsquirrel

I didn't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed