New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,279 times)

JoeyMcCreavy

Hello. I've been checking the news on AVPGalaxy for years so I figured maybe I'd get more involved and decided to make an account on here. I prefer to go by Joe and I hope to get to know some cool people here and discuss stuff. Have a good day.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: JoeyMcCreavy on Jul 27, 2015, 05:20:40 PM
Hello. I've been checking the news on AVPGalaxy for years so I figured maybe I'd get more involved and decided to make an account on here. I prefer to go by Joe and I hope to get to know some cool people here and discuss stuff. Have a good day.
Hey there Angry Joe(get it ;D)hope you have a great time and i hope we discuss stuff.

MrSpaceJockey

Welcome!!! Enjoy your stay here.  :)

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 27, 2015, 07:13:19 PM
Hey there Angry Joe(get it ;D)hope you have a great time and i hope we discuss stuff.

Angry Joe actually had an account on here for a brief period of time.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=13750

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 27, 2015, 08:20:24 PM

Welcome!!! Enjoy your stay here.  :)

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 27, 2015, 07:13:19 PM

Whoa i am a huge fan of him sad he is not in it no more how come he stopped likely he is to busy i am on his website as well.

MrSpaceJockey

Yea, probably.  He came on before the release of the 2010 AvP game, promoted some of his videos, discussed a little bit, and let us ask some questions that he'd incorporate into his Q&A with Rebellion.

When you say it I kind of wish he returned for the hype (and subsequent hate) surrounding Colonial Marines! His review for that game was perfect.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 27, 2015, 08:29:54 PM
Yea, probably.  He came on before the release of the 2010 AvP game, promoted some of his videos, discussed a little bit, and let us ask some questions that he'd incorporate into his Q&A with Rebellion.

When you say it I kind of wish he returned for the hype (and subsequent hate) surrounding Colonial Marines! His review for that game was perfect.
Are you a fan of him as well.

MrSpaceJockey

hell yea

THE CITY HUNTER

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the board, Joe. Always happy to see a lurker register. Any questions, feel free to ask any of the mods.

Completely forgot he had an account! 2010 was so long ago!

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 28, 2015, 07:57:33 AM

Welcome to the board, Joe. Always happy to see a lurker register. Any questions, feel free to ask any of the mods.

Completely forgot he had an account! 2010 was so long ago!
Man 2010 was a crazy year AVP and Predators also You-tubers starting out(PEWDIEPIE and ALCHESTBREACH).

masterzh

masterzh

Hello everybody,
AVP is my favorite sci-fi universe and i hope to learn a lot from here and have a nice time with you guys. Its kinda sad i was not aware of this forum sooner. Have a xenomorph-free day, everybody.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the fold! Always nice to see new members! We've actually been running since the early 2000s.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 31, 2015, 08:00:17 AM
Welcome to the fold! Always nice to see new members! We've actually been running since the early 2000s.
Funny i only found out about it because of a link to zenopedia do you guys advertise.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 31, 2015, 03:35:32 PM
Funny i only found out about it because of a link to zenopedia do you guys advertise.

There's not really much of an online AvP community left I'm afraid. I'm on Facebook near enough daily, updating the AvPG page on there.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 31, 2015, 07:50:07 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 31, 2015, 03:35:32 PM

There's not really much of an online AvP community left I'm afraid. I'm on Facebook near enough daily, updating the AvPG page on there.
Hey you should get YouTubers to promote that you know what i am going to do that to my channel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed